Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted yes.

Who are the other two that voted yes as well?

Comment

Although Cotto has gone through a lot, losing his father, feeling victimized against Margarito, keep in mind that Margarito will be fighting with the same fire because his entire career has been questioned.

I'm still picking Cotto to win though.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        They know this, but you have alot of butt hurt haters who dont like Tony, for various reasons.

1st *****s hate on him for publicly punking Floyd Mayweather Jr

Now you have the Cotto stans who cant take a loss well here is the real when Tony did get caught doing what ever they were doing, this was and is a very acceptable excuse to use for quitting its easier to point the finger and say this man used plaster because quitting is next to cheating in terms of the sport.

there is nothing worse you can do in this sport than to cheat or quit, so using that as an excuse justified miguels quitting tactics.

What gets me is the racism that has come along with it, I have never really realized how racist this sport is or how racist the fans of the sport is until Ortiz vs Mayweather, and Pacquiao vs Marquez and it just keeps getting better and better.

Either way when Cotto quits again we will see what their new excuse is
        lmao punking mayweather?? Maywaether brushed him like who the **** are you. Even mentioned he didnt even know who margarito is. Mayweather wouldv embarrased marg in a fight. Thanks to plaster of paris people are even talking about him right now. dudes a fraud and his fans are ******ed lol i respect *******s more than cheato stans
        Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I voted yes.

Who are the other two that voted yes as well?
        right here

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          lmao punking mayweather?? Maywaether brushed him like who the **** are you. Even mentioned he didnt even know who margarito is. Mayweather wouldv embarrased marg in a fight. Thanks to plaster of paris people are even talking about him right now. dudes a fraud and his fans are ******ed lol i respect *******s more than cheato stans

right here
          Sure he di di di di di di di di did... That mother ****er was stuttering more than a ******ed kid with a hair-lib and a speech impediment, then he got up shook his hand and kissed more ass.....

Brushed him off my ass punk... only in a *****s world

Comment

margarito should not be boxing anyway and it is a travesty of justice that he has a license and that the only reason he was potentially going to be denied one is due to New York State being concerned for margarito's health, and not the attempt to use plaster against Mosley almost three years prior. Unbelievable.

I believe he cheated in the Mosley fight knowingly and willingly. I believe that he has held Cotto's life and the lives of other boxers in contempt with his actions. That is not to suggest I want Cotto to blind him, but I probably ain't going to be upset if this fight retires him permanently. In essence, **** him.
            Last edited by Nuurzhaelan; 11-27-2011, 04:47 PM.

Comment

don't want to see margarito become blind, but his eye could be an important factor in the outcome. if cotto can put a few good shots on it to swell it again stoppage won't be far away....

Comment

Bazooka: You guys didn't hear? Manopla is another word for pillows. It's google I tell you. They're only listing Manopla as brass knuckles because they're apart of this conspiracy against Margarito that includes but not limited too:

Dan Rafael
                Shane Mosley
                Nazim Richardson
                Dan Rafael
                NSAC
                Scientists
                90% of NSB
                Team Cotto
                The entire media

Comment

Voted yes **** marg

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Bazooka: You guys didn't hear? Manopla is another word for pillows. It's google I tell you. They're only listing Manopla as brass knuckles because they're apart of this conspiracy against Margarito that includes but not limited too:

Dan Rafael
                    Shane Mosley
                    Nazim Richardson
                    Dan Rafael
                    NSAC
                    Scientists
                    90% of NSB
                    Team Cotto
                    The entire media

Marquez said manopla as well in the 24-7 with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Marquez said manopla as well in the 24-7 with Pac.
                      Here we go.

How'd he say it?

Did he say he used Manopla against Pac?

Comment

Working...
                      X