No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Face Suspension or Fine From NSAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    Even with a healthy pac Floyd would try to run and headlock even more. Give me a break. The public wasn't complaining about Manny's performance they were complaining about the guy that was running all night. Get a clue. No one is going to go after Manny because it was Floyd who stunk it up with his running.

Yeah, Mayweather was running but still outlanded and threw more punches than Pacquiao and you're going to blame Mayweather for Pacquiao's inability to make it a fight and penetrate Mayweather's defense? Is that what you are saying?

Why cant you just stop being a cry baby biitch and just admit Pacquiao lost

Mayweather was Mayweather

Pacquiao showed up as a ****y, arrogant, lying coward and he deserves all of this and you, and the rest of his fanbase have to sit on your hands and just watch it.. whatever your reply is, it doesnt matter.. its over.

Mayweather defeated Pacquiao. Fact, history will always show this

and we will gladly feed off you, and all the other cry babies tears for our enjoyment so please, PLEASE keep posting BS for us

Comment

• Damn I wish I would of booked my hotel when prices skyrocketed once fight was agreed to oh well I'll just sue manny sleezy ass for closed circuit ticket pain and suffering and some other crap I can think of some of his purse coming to me because his camp was a bunch of incompetent dickweeds

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I agree to that, give the fans a free show. And settle this clean.
        Why should Floyd have to pay for Pacquiao's deception?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirius Dogon View Post
          Manny's Pre Fight Questionnaire

I hope this just keep getting reposted lol

Comment

• I could maybe see why they would lie about an injured shoulder..

but why would they lie about having an MRI?

To be honest his shoulder looked fine to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bep3373 View Post
              Stop the bs the they were talking shhhh...we are in the best shape PAC is beating people up ...man stop the excuses he lost the embarrassment is killing arum and roach ...they know he could never beat Floyd
              i am not sure if you are truly replying on my post....

please explain...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
                Yeah, Mayweather was running but still outlanded and threw more punches than Pacquiao and you're going to blame Mayweather for Pacquiao's inability to make it a fight and penetrate Mayweather's defense? Is that what you are saying?

Why cant you just stop being a cry baby biitch and just admit Pacquiao lost

Mayweather was Mayweather

Pacquiao showed up as a ****y, arrogant, lying coward and he deserves all of this and you, and the rest of his fanbase have to sit on your hands and just watch it.. whatever your reply is, it doesnt matter.. its over.

Mayweather defeated Pacquiao. Fact, history will always show this

and we will gladly feed off you, and all the other cry babies tears for our enjoyment so please, PLEASE keep posting BS for us
                Oh yeah it's easy to out land when all you do is jab jab and run out of harms way (especially being the taller and rangier fighter). And when Manny has Floyd cornered and throws combinations he shells up like clottey or gets pac in a headlock. It's jab jabs, occasional pot shot right hand, headlock, running hahahaha. Floyd stunk up the fight and that's the truth. Why won't you realize this you punk????

Comment

• Team PAC went full scumbag

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    It's getting worse for Pacquiao.

“Disclosure is a big thing for us, and honesty,” Cisco Aguilar, the Nevada Athletic Commissioner chairman told the Daily News Monday. “The commission at some point will have to discuss (Pacquiao's medical questionnaire). I've got to run through the process with the (Nevada) Attorney General (Adam Laxalt). But they do sign that document under the penalty of perjury.”

In addition to possible perjury charges looming, if a lawyer for Pacquiao signed the medical questionnaire, the lawyer might have a license issue. And there is case law that supports a possible class-action suit, where ticket holders could argue they didn't get what was promised - had Pacquiao been 100% healthy, it could have been a more entertaining fight.

To make matters worse, Pacquiao and his promoter, Top Rank, released a statement Monday that said his advisers notified the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency — which oversaw drug testing for the fight — of Pacquiao's right shoulder injury well before the May 2 bout "during training." The statement also said USADA "confirmed in writing that the proposed treatments, if used, were completely allowed."

Sources told The News, however, that Pacquiao's camp never informed USADA of the boxer's shoulder injury, and that the two calls his camp made to USADA prior to the fight were inquiries into whether certain substances Pacquiao was considering using were prohibited or not.

Pacquiao's statement also said that the medication “approved for fight night was a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (Toradol).” Aguilar said Pacquiao's team made a request hours before the fight for a lidocaine shot and anti-inflammatories.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...Sports+Twitter

Lies, lies, lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirius Dogon View Post
                      Manny's Pre Fight Questionnaire

Comment

Working...
                      X