No announcement yet.

New mayweather :"i like the filipino people...theyre going to stand behind him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    since he isn't fighting anymore, i guess you got nothing else to look forward to.

they should put this on ppv. im sure a lot of you guys are gonna but it
    Are you done playing with Manny's nutsack? No one is forcing you to watch it, and that's fine. But don't come at me as if Floyd's the only Boxer that I've admired[Talent and skills wise].

Comment

Why self pity?

Filipino will not support another Filipino if a fighter has a zhyte attitude. Donaire is a filipino, the support he was getting from the Filipino not even close the support for Pacquaio...why? Pacquaio is a nice human being.

The money he got from Mosley's fight enough for one of his project hospital for the poor.

Comment

Yeah I can tell he likes them. He wouldn't call them dog-eaters, midgets, and say he'll turn their star into sushi if he didn't like them.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Are you done playing with Manny's nutsack? No one is forcing you to watch it, and that's fine. But don't come at me as if Floyd's the only Boxer that I've admired[skills wise].
          where in this post did i mention pac? point it out. i must have missed it

Originally posted by Ryannn
          since he isn't fighting anymore, i guess you got nothing else to look forward to.

they should put this on ppv. im sure a lot of you guys are gonna but it

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Are you done playing with Manny's nutsack? No one is forcing you to watch it, and that's fine. But don't come at me as if Floyd's the only Boxer that I've admired[Talent and skills wise].
            and you're supposed to be a "*******" too, remember?

Comment

Floyd is sounding more and more like he had some real talk from B.Hop ...I mean dude touched some grown man topics and made mad sense...I like Floyd when he's humble and truthful....he's right about the support to....the Manny fans hold it down for their dude...BIG TIME!!! lol

also...when Floyd beat Shane and looked good doing it...Shane was shot and on the shelf too long...according to MOST...now when Manny beats him and doesn't score the KO or beatdown that dudes are used to seeing from Manny...Shane ran...according to MOST ...but Cotto was in there doing sprints and STILL got beat up badly...why?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                where in this post did i mention pac? point it out. i must have missed it
                It doesn't matter. No one is holding you against your will, and it's fine if you dislike the videos series, but there's no need to feel bitter about other fans who watches it.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather: "I'm stimulating the economy, don't hate."

Comment

i think it is not about Pac as a Filipino... i think this issue will happens to whatever race Floyd will try to discredit another fighters reputation (because maybe of jealousy). just saying...

Comment

So does this mean Floyd wants to be Filipino?

He'll have access to the most advanced steroid's in the world...

Comment

Working...
                      X