Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do yall want Floyd to lose his 0 so much?what will u gain from it??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why? because his fans are as bad as pac.tards.

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
      Some Floyd-hate comes from people saying he's the GOAT. It's like the people saying Wladimir Klitschko is the best of all time and only fools and racists don't recognize it. (Or people saying Pac was the best of all time.)

Floyd is very good. A HOFer, and ATG but too many of his fans make him out to be the best evah.

I think Floyd would have had a better career if he had been given a loss to Castillo and then was willing to have more fights, and cleared out divisions, to "prove" himself even more.

An "0" means nothing (or relatively little). Who's considered to be the best fighters ever? SRR,Hank Armstrong, Harry Greb, Sam Langford, Willie Pep: they all have losses. So do Mohammad Ali, Joe Louis, SRL, Roberto Duran, Pernell Whittacker.

The quest to keep a "0" might actually have hurt Floyd's career path.
      I agree wholeheartedly a lose at an early point in his career would have made a much better and more exciting career a lose to Castillo would have been like Whitakers lose to Ramerez it made for a great career wanting to fight and beat the best though it was still tough for him to clean out divisions because nobody wanted to fight him after lightweight actually everyone went 140lbs when Pernell was trying to clean up at 135

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        yall praise for the day to come when Floyd loses and yall dont even realize what ur doing to urselves, ur praying for something that will never happen.yall are actually buildng fighters up for Floyd to school and teach lessons too.Canelo was supposed to beat Floyd and when he didnt yall got real quiet lmao.yall need to get a grip on your lifes.praing for another mans downfall. Ill give you a challegen Give me 1 good thing that would come from the biggest star in boxing losing?and most importantly how does it benefit you? what do yall get from it? yall are the ones paying to see him lose,but yall dont seem to realize that if he lost nothing would come of it,he would still be a PPV star attraction and would still sell more PPVS then sleepiao.The worst thing about the hate is that it's passing on too Broner.Yall saw the potential in him becoming the next Floyd and it scared you lmao.No matter how many face first brawlers yall send there way they gonna keep racking up them wins and keep getting that paper.Take another shot of haterade.we gonna be here a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
          Why? because his fans are as bad as pac.tards.
          You are red and just recently joined this forum. You are typical floydiot alt. Feel free to ask around if you don't know yourself.

Comment

You're no fan

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            I really hate this attitude, mostly it come from mayweather fans... As a fan of boxing i want to see Floyd in fights he might lose. It makes sense that i would be more excited for a 50\50 fight than one that everyone already knows mayweather will win. If that means he has to fight way above his weight class then so be it imo
            Reading your post lets me know just how ignorant you so call boxing fans are. Your own words " If it means he has to fight way above his weight class then so be it"..... If that what a boxing fan thinks then I beat you're a CJ Ross supporter... As the late Emanuel Stewart said " Boxing have weight division for a reason". Maybe you might what to go test yourself against another so called boxing in a one on one civht the outweighs your *** a d see if you still feel the same way after he or she finish spanking dat ***..........

Comment

fcukin nuthuggers. fcuk off.

Comment

Why do yall want Floyd to lose his 0 so much?what will u gain from it??

A Wank.

Comment

If anyone was confused as to why mayweather fans universally are regarded as complete ****s, look no further than this thread, in particular the TS and the other bumsniffs trying to bolster the sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    A lot of kids on here will be bawling when he announces his official retirement without a loss.
                    That will happen when risk is in the air ...... history will repeat itself.

"I'm not fighting Manny as I'm going on a long vacation, again"

Comment

Stax on deck is one of the best NSB comedians, it's a shame he got the banhammer again.

Comment

Working...
                      X