Collapse
No announcement yet.

Body shots that have broken ribs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing that Virgil beat the count and got to his feet after that body shot from Roy, even if he was in no shape to continue.

Comment

Bhop vs Oscar is my favorite body shot. Not sure if anything broke though lol

Comment

Chavez vs Ruben Castillo

Here's small segment of Castillo talking about the injuries during his fight with Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Dempsey actually didn't. That report was greatly exaggerated by the newspapers. I believe that Willard was bruised a little around the body, but nothing broken. No teeth either. Willard gave a long News interview to a group of reporters the next morning, just before taking off for the 800 mile drive home. He was with his wife, and I've seen pictures of the two in the car, surrounded by reporters just before leaving.
          I thought it seemed a lil bit unreal considering he came out for the next two rounds but hey you learn something new everyday.

Comment

Has anyone took a body shot that has broken a rib but managed to get through to the final bell? I'm thinking Maidana v Khan, with Maidana getting crunched to the body early but still going 12.

Comment

dunno if it broke a rib or not but i thought after this that jose is gonna be something special. also i think hatton broke 3-4 or castillos ribs with his left hook.

Comment

Working...
              X