No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez: NO MANNY PACQUIAO REMATCH, I Closed That Chapter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Yep and Floyd figured Marquez out in 3 minutes flat which shows the class difference , Manny don't deserve another JMM fight after the robberies and KO loss , after the KO Manny got to earn another shot with a good win , and Rios is bum on a plate so it don't count , if it ever does happen it should be 60-40 money Marquez's way .

Id rather see JMM Bradley than another fight with Pac , its far more interesting so Im glad it went the way it did , the only other Pac rematches Id like to see is Pac Bradley rematch , and Cotto at 154 , other than that Pac needs to fight some top WWs .
    You are right. It took Floyd 3 minutes to think of Marquez as an opponent to cherry pick ...... for a guy who hates CW I would have expected you to remember that Marquez back then had just moved up from 130 to 135.

So again, in 3 minutes Floyd said "My next cherry pick will be a guy who has just gone up from 130 to 135 and I will ask for a CW of 144 but I will come in at 146"

Ellerbe: "Nobody is going to buy that!"

Floyd: "I will just tell my fans that Marquez is ranked #2 P4P and they will run with it ..... my fans are gullible, ...... works all the time!"
    Last edited by ADP02; 06-20-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Take note the pathetic floydiots were the one strongly opposing this fight. I don't know if this has anything to do with Floyd at all.

Turning down a :$10 million or maybe more after you ko the other guy and claimed you won all the other fights it should be like Floyd motto. Easy money easy fight. We are not talking about a few dollars here but millions. Marquez refusal to gave Pac a rematch after Pac gave him 4 times and turning down millions of dollar. ...smh. What he is afraid of? Anyway, that is his decision and his loses. After all nobody gave him much credit on his ko win because of his Heredia association.

Comment

Coward!!!!!

Comment

Pac gave him 4 chances, now that PAc wants his chance in return, he 'closing the chapter??"
          PUTO!!
          If it wans't 4 PAC , that PUTO is a nobody!!
          Last edited by VERDUGO; 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            I would like to see a fifth.
            Marquez was competitive but PAC would come on strong Everytime and was starting to figure Marquez out he just got stupid I believe he would have won that fight because Marquez couldn't keep up with the pace he was only fighting in burst and PAC was wearing him out.

But Marquez should give him a rematch PAC had four fights with him when he didn't have to after the first or second but Marquez begged and *****ed till he got the third and fourth. So he should return the favor.
            You should shut up with all that begged and *****ed stuff. Manny was attempting to cherry-pick Marquez; and got demolished.

Comment

JMM already 4-0. I'm down to watch him go 5-0 if he gets like 12+ mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnyrockero View Post
                You should shut up with all that begged and *****ed stuff. Manny was attempting to cherry-pick Marquez; and got demolished.
                Before fight #4 they had 3 close fights ..... can't call #4 a cherry pick. Marquez looked bigger than Manny. That was the only thing that people thought initially was the edge for Manny before fight #3 but like I said Marquez came in good shape at that weight.

Marquez always will fight Manny tough and Manny will always fight Marquez tough ..... no cherry pick!

Comment

Originally posted by redd foxx View Post
                  though i like both guys, this^ is pretty much how i feel about the whole thing. Marquez *****ed and cried after each fight. Now he has the ball and he's pulling a, "screw you guys, i'm going home". There is a ton of interest in this fight, more money than he'll get anywhere else. I can only think of one reason why he is avoiding it....

:anyword: .

Comment

Butthurt lames in here crying

Comment

Working...
                    X