Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Kess that fought Calzaghe whip Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tennesseeboy View Post
    It seems when you hit Froch it just pisses him off even more..The guy has incredible will to win. His will and drive to win impresses me.
    Froch has that thing you have when you're a kid, if someone hits you, you can't leave it until you hit them back. Every time Froch gets caught big he goes on an immediate hunt for revenge and isn't satisfied until he lands a couple of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Froch has that thing you have when you're a kid, if someone hits you, you can't leave until you hit them back. Every time Froch gets caught big he goes on an immediate hunt for revenge and isn't satisfied until he lands a couple of his own.
      He sure does..I admire that.

Comment

It seems when you hit Froch it just pisses him off even more..The guy has incredible will to win. His will and drive to win impresses me.
        It's what sepearates him from other fighters that aren't great technically,he is fucking tough

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
          It's what sepearates him from other fighters that aren't great technically,he is fucking tough
          Couldn't agree more..Sometimes with him i'm just left with my jaw hanging open lol..Him and Kessler may not be the greatest fighters to live by any means, but they sure as hell are both tough sob's and have a ton of character in that ring. Two tough warriors who are great for the sport.

Comment

Couldn't agree more..Sometimes with him i'm just left with my jaw hanging open lol..Him and Kessler may not be the greatest fighters to live by any means, but they sure as hell are both tough sob's and have a ton of character in that ring. Two tough warriors who are great for the sport.
            It's what boxings all about lets face it-if you aren't entertaining in the ring you have to be extremely talented to be remembered,people want to see warriors,even if you are a purist like i am,you love blood and guts fighters that just leave it all in the ring-it goes beyond skill

The exact reason why a guy like Gatti is in the hall of fame

Comment

It's what boxings all about lets face it-if you aren't entertaining in the ring you have to be extremely talented to be remembered,people want to see warriors,even if you are a purist like i am,you love blood and guts fighters that just leave it all in the ring-it goes beyond skill

The exact reason why a guy like Gatti is in the hall of fame
              Very much so. Kessler if he does retire has nothing to be ashamed of..May of never be the top comp he faced (although he did beat Froch once), but of course lost to Joe and Andre, two great fighters imo....Nothing to be ashamed of. Helluva fighter. Lots of respect for him and Carl both.

Comment

Very much so. Kessler if he does retire has nothing to be ashamed of..May of never be the top comp he faced (although he did beat Froch once), but of course lost to Joe and Andre, two great fighters imo....Nothing to be ashamed of. Helluva fighter. Lots of respect for him and Carl both.
                You can look at it two ways,a solid all round fighter that in his prime beat some good fighters and was loved by his fans,or a european guy that held a few titles but lost every big fight in which he had too travel

I fear it will be the latter,boxing fans and the sport in general is very fickle and tough to leave your mark in

Comment

You can look at it two ways,a solid all round fighter that in his prime beat some good fighters and was loved by his fans,or a european guy that held a few titles but lost every big fight in which he had too travel

I fear it will be the latter,boxing fans and the sport in general is very fickle and tough to leave your mark in
                  Very true..Boxing fans are a fickle bunch.

Comment

Very true..Boxing fans are a fickle bunch.
                    Well i will certainly remember tonights fight,both guys gave it all they have-what more can i ask when i'm sat in a pub drinking beer lol

Comment

Well i will certainly remember tonights fight,both guys gave it all they have-what more can i ask when i'm sat in a pub drinking beer lol
                      I agree man..Tonight's fight is why i love boxing so much..I knew it would be that way when you get these 2 together..Just like Gatti/Ward you just know it's gonna be a war and that both guys are gonna lay it all on the line and give every ounce of themselves. Can't ask for more then that.

Comment

Working...
                      X