No announcement yet.

How can people say David Price is better than Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can people say David Price is better than Tyson Fury

Do people not understand the sport of boxing, cant they see Fury is lightyears ahead of Price in terms of skill and hand/footspeed, Price would be a punching bag for either Klitschko. Fury has a chance of also being a punching bag but he atleast has speed and a little bit of skills, especially if he can get inside on either Klitschko because neither of them have 1/8 the inside game of Fury. Fury would probably be a 3-1 or 4-1 underdog against Vitali and a 2-1 against Wladimir. Price would be greater than 20-1 against both brothers
    Fury
    50.00%
    Price
    50.00%

I agree Fury is clearly the better fighter Price has power but Fury beats him on skill and speed and i suspect chin but only time will tell. I think Fury is the future world champ

Comment

Both guys suck tbh.

Comment

Pity Fury didn't feel that way as he wouldn't continually keep ducking Price hey?
        Last edited by dan_cov; 12-22-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

It's debatable. Fury's been wobbled by a couple lousy fighters but at the same time he did decisively beat Chisora who then went on to embarrass Helenius. Price hasn't been tested but looks pretty sharp so far. I think the best solution to end the debate is have them fight.

Comment

Fury has more tools but he's sloppy, Price does fewer things but he's sharper.

Comment

Working...
            X