Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, Who else thought he was dead?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that bad, just a "wtf" and, "is he gonna wake up?"(he did take awhile to wake up), i thought the round was over and glanced away for a bit and in the corner of my eye just saw pacquiao fall, looked back and thought, "wht the sht? about a second left, is he seriously ktfo?"

anyway, i was sad after, it was very unexpected even though i said to my brother that pacquiao should be more careful and not get carried away as marquez has demonstrated to be the much stronger fighter

Comment

He must have been down for at least 30 seconds. I wasn't sure he would get up. That was such a fuking viscious shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        Nah, after seeing teh likes of Williams and Hatton KTFO'd, I knew he'd be alright.
        Stop saying that you weirdo.

Comment

Never thought I would see Manny get "hattoned" but it was every bit as scary. More so because Manny landed flat on his face and stayed there for so long. I thought he was SERIOUSLY hurt. Thank God he is ok after taking such a brilliant shot.

Comment

Official begin of the downfall. I actually had him winning. Then JMM hattonized Pacquiao

Comment

damn...dudes thought he was dead?!?...smh...I knew Manny was alright...he's a tough dude

shortly after the fight I had to drive my girl to catch her flight...on the way home I just started smiling thinking about the KO...Marquez deserved a win like that imo

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Stop saying that you weirdo.
                I can't stop my Dyslexia.

Comment

When I saw that happen I was screaming so loud that if my boy's landlord was in the building at the time he probably woulda got evicted

I didnt think he died but everyone with me did, especially when they showed his wife crying hysterically like that

Comment

satisfied...

Comment

Real talk i thought manny was dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X