Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios "Fu*k the critics who say i lost,he fought like a b*tch, the scores were a joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw his twitter, said he scored it for Rios but can see why people said Abril won.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Fuck him, he's acting like an asshole just like that dickhead Marga******.
      you have no credability around here, you scored lara williams every round for your idol williams.

Comment

What do you people expect him to say? That he lost and feels bad? Other than Sugar Ray Leonard about the Hearns rematch, what fighter ever admitted they should have lost?

Comment

at least rios say one thing right, 'the scores were a joke'--thanks brandon

Comment

I'm sorry. But, if Earner, who is actually a good poster, scored that fight FOR RIOS, he lost all credibility and should never be taken seriously again, I don't care how big of a fan he is of Rios.

Comment

lol, eaner is a good poster but he is definately a rios fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                I'm sorry. But, if Earner, who is actually a good poster, scored that fight FOR RIOS, he lost all credibility and should never be taken seriously again, I don't care how big of a fan he is of Rios.
                Well they're personal friends... so I could see how maybe his judgement was clouded at times.
                I mean, people in the Garcia camp said Rios won too.
                Thing is, they're not going to **** on their own people.... I don't think Bam Bam would take that well either.

Comment

Can't really expect him to say "I felt like I lost but thanks Bob for paying off the judges".

Comment

I can understand why Rios is acting like that, really there are only so many ways to play it and at this point of his career acting indignant is probably the way most guys would play it.

Not the most honorable or stand up way to act, but perfectly normal for a boxer who got a controversial gift.

He just bettter hope his next fight or fights makes people forget this a smidge.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 04-15-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

STFU!!!!. Fuk.kin bum.

The sad part that this **** happen so often that is expected to happen, anyways Brandon "bum bum" rios youre a broken orbital bone waiting to happend. He looks like a amateur last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X