Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman on Craigslist looking for the guy who got her pregnant at a Motörhead show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    I wasn't hating on you by the way. But I just can't get my head around the whole idea. But it is your life and you're not breaking any laws, so it's not for any of use to judge. I mean I'm actually quite liberal for the most part.

I know some fellas who have kind of given up on women, and thought you might be one of them.
    i kind of given up on the dating scene. not interested in putting in the time. i was actually looking at rental properties & real estate prices in cuba today. i was surprised to see the price of a small apartment in canada is the same price as an apartment building costs there.im gonna start putting money away again for maybe a apartment purchase. seen some for 15000-20000

Comment

Originally posted by Dye View Post
      Anyone on here ever used Craigslist for sex? I'd bet most of you ****ers have more than once.
      I have and do not suggest it.

Comment

It's always nice to know you were conceived immediately after your parents took a bump.
        Last edited by Miburo; 04-13-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Conceiving your kid at a Motorhead show is pretty awesome.

Comment

Travis is on fire in this thread, wish I had infinite green

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Conceiving your kid at a Motorhead show is pretty awesome.
              i agree!!!!! \m/

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                "Raw dogging" is not used enough.
                Especially by women

Comment

raw dog dat hoe

Comment

Classy comes to mind. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Trust me homegal, you got weirdos on this site, let alone the ones that dont even come to this sight.

I knew of a dude that came home and caught his ol lady in bed with another man. He made them both get outta the house butt bonkey naked. He told the chick to take off runnin down the street, got out his bow and arrow, and shot the broad in the back whilst she was runnin. Ruthless!
                      Chief what the **** homie you told me you would keep that between us!!

I didn't spend 2k on a bow with **** tipped arrows for no damn reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X