Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather Knocks out PacMan will he be accepted by PacFans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope! they would prolly say something like, "pacs socks were too tight and cut off the blood circulation to his head"

Comment

I my dislike for Floyd has nothing to do with me being a fan of Manny. I'm just curious as to why he fans are shocked people dislike him? I mean that is what Floyd wants, and people are surprised that people feel the way they do about him.

FWIW, In case your wondering, I have always respected his talent inside the ring, and haven't discrediting his wins like most on here seem to do.

Comment

If Pac KO's Floyd (which is i think 48% possible), will he be accepted by so called *****s? are they NOT gonna say that Pac could have/ should have use an advance type of PEDS that can not be detected within 14 days window? what do you think true boxing fanatics?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          nope! they would prolly say something like, "pacs socks were too tight and cut off the blood circulation to his head"
          so, you already have an excuse if Pac will KO Floyd just like you have an excuse for Pac's lose...

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            rofl. if he has all those attributes you mentioned, why not put them to good use? lol. Fraud blew his chance at being anything great. He's an underachiever while Pac is an overachiever. Talent alone don't get you ****. Ask Joan Guzman
            Ask Juan what? If he'll ever be as great as Floyd?

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            Or that Freddie farted in the corner and it threw Pac off his game.

Comment

i am pretty sure ur panties got wet while typing all this shiet

Comment

Originally posted by championgee View Post
                Who has pacman fought ? Your dodging the real question son!
                Well, he fought some that FLoyd also fought but Pacman beat them more impressively and then some fighters that Floyd ducked.

Comment

Who cares? pacfans will stop caring about boxing after Floyd beats him easily

Comment

Stupid *****s' are better off not talking about fantasy fights. They're just embarrassing themselves.

Man, they have been preventing this fight from happening from day one with their stupid OST **** and PPV ****, let alone a Mayweather victory. How can anyone be so idiotic?

Hey, *****s, tell your Goddess Fraud to sign the deal now so you can have your fantasy fight.

Me? I can't wait to see Fraud faces Hatton. I'll keep an eagle's eye on Fraud and his *****s' OST baby. NO effing 18 cut-off next time. That's unacceptable.

Comment

Lol,lol

still pac fans have not answered the question! who has he beaten to justify his paper work?

Comment

Working...
                      X