No announcement yet.

Who be on that Zelda??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who be on that Zelda??

big zelda fan,, play every game... just wondering for people with wii's... for zelda ans..... you going to pick up the next zelda game, skyward sword....

Ill be getting it for sure, I only have a Wii for twilight princess, I just hope they havent changed it too much from the old formula, if it aint broke, dont fix it you know

Comment

Nope. Because none of them compare to the epicness of Ocarina of Time. Majora's mask comes close but after that, literally the series went to hell. Perhaps they can revive it with the newest one coming out but I doubt that because the wii is a pos of a console.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Nope. Because none of them compare to the epicness of Ocarina of Time. Majora's mask comes close but after that, literally the series went to hell. Perhaps they can revive it with the newest one coming out but I doubt that because the wii is a pos of a console.
        Dude, no Wind Waker love?

i ****ing loved that game, i spent hours just sailing around the seven seas on board the king of red lions, t'was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ke$ha View Post
          Dude, no Wind Waker love?

i ****ing loved that game, i spent hours just sailing around the seven seas on board the king of red lions, t'was awesome

lol, nah. I played it, when you go from the epicness of Majora's Mask into a cell shaded child friendly/cartoony game. Nah, it gets no love.

Twilight princess comes close too but the Wii. It's the wii that makes me not want to play it. Nunchuks, not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            did you play twilight princess on the gamecube? its damn near the same just with the better graphics

Comment

Probably not, the demo looked horrible and I didn't enjoy twilight princess anyway near as much as Wind Waker, Ocarina of time or Majora's mask.

Comment

cant wait for ocarina of time 3d to come out for the 3DS

Comment

Working...
                X