No announcement yet.

R.I.P to my long time Fresh Ave....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P to my long time Fresh Ave....

On January 15th my friend Miguel Selva AKA as Fresh Ave was brutally beat in Las Vegas by 3 ***** ass cowards. He was well know in the vegas battle scene........
    Last edited by gancho_al_igado; 01-29-2010, 02:08 AM.

Condolences my dude. That **** is ****ed up. Cats was probably hating on him or catching feelings. Ive seen a dude get beat to death by like 6 cats and the ****ed up part was that it wasnt even the dude they wanted but his brother while there whole family watched. Dude sounded pretty nice wit it too

Comment

where in vegas man i have heard nothing about this.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Condolences my dude. That **** is ****ed up. Cats was probably hating on him or catching feelings. Ive seen a dude get beat to death by like 6 cats and the ****ed up part was that it wasnt even the dude they wanted but his brother while there whole family watched. Dude sounded pretty nice wit it too
        yea dog that ****s been having me ****ed up for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
          yea dog that ****s been having me ****ed up for a while.
          hope you feel better man lost a friend to overdose awhile ago ****s hard to even comprehend.

Comment

Damn, I just watched that whole vid. Yo, dat ***** is nice as ****. Im talkin about on some one of the best I ever heard type ****. That ***** had everything on point from his flow, to his swag, to the punch lines, to the lyrics, and literally nearly every thing he said was hot. Even the hottest battle cats will say some hot ****, then you have to wait like 4 more lines to here something else hot. His **** be hot line for line and he can ride the beat like its water. Im shocked I never heard of him. I dont even like most battle cats but this kid was on some other type ****. Then alot of people talk non stop about gay **** which I hate and think is corny. He barely did that in that vid and when he did, it never even made me mad because it was tight the way he said the ****.

Straight up dog, I hate to see cats die before they get there big time shine. He would **** all those NY cats up. I dont even know dude and Im starting to catch feeling over this **** because he was a beast and I just hate to see our cats die so young anyways, espically over some dumb **** and it seems like dude was genuinely loved by all and all races. That **** is rare as hell. Thanks for the link & story and RIP to da homie. I didnt even plan to watch nothing by 1min of that **** and I never watch long vids but I was straight glued to that **** and couldnt wait to see what he said next. I was honestly waiting for him to fall off somewhere because no one is that on point but literally everything he said was fire.

Also, I dont get in the Hip Hop forum much but you should post this in there also because they would probably love his ****. I know I did. So many young stars have been lost to the streetz and its a damn shame on the real
            Last edited by DLT; 01-29-2010, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Damn, I just watched that whole vid. Yo, dat ***** is nice as ****. Im talkin about on some one of the best I ever heard type ****. That ***** had everything on point from his flow, to his swag, to the punch lines, to the lyrics, and literally nearly every thing he said was hot. Even the hottest battle cats will say some hot ****, then you have to wait like 4 more lines to here something else hot. His **** be hot line for line and he can ride the beat like its water. Im shocked I never heard of him. I dont even like most battle cats but this kid was on some other type ****. Then alot of people talk non stop about gay **** which I hate and think is corny. He barely did that in that vid and when he did, it never even made me mad because it was tight the way he said the ****.

Straight up dog, I hate to see cats die before they get there big time shine. He would **** all those NY cats up. I dont even know dude and Im starting to catch feeling over this **** because he was a beast and I just hate to see our cats die so young anyways, espically over some dumb **** and it seems like dude was genuinely loved by all and all races. That **** is rare as hell. Thanks for the link & story and RIP to da homie. I didnt even plan to watch nothing by 1min of that **** and I never watch long vids but I was straight glued to that **** and couldnt wait to see what he said next. I was honestly waiting for him to fall off somewhere because no one is that on point but literally everything he said was fire.

Also, I dont get in the Hip Hop forum much but you should post this in there also because they would probably love his ****. I know I did. So many young stars have been lost to the streetz and its a damn shame on the real
              Thanks dog, yeah dude was fire. Wanna know what the worst part about it is, he was messing with some hoe and that bitchs ex is the one that jumped him on jan 15th, 3 cowards beat him to death with baseball bats.

Comment

I just posted it in the hip hop forum also. Man, its always something with some hoe that get cats caught up. The crazy thing is that my man's brother was a very popular dude in his hood back in the day and he was beat to death by dudes with bats. That was over some drug **** though. He was supposed to get locked up but instead he left the state. Then they found him beaten to death and they literally broke every single bone in his body. I never got the full story. IDK if there was some snitchin involved or a drug deal gone bad or what but the **** was crazy

Comment

Working...
                X