Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Floyd) Me fighting Robert Guerrero is just a rumor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow im starting to get my hopes up for Bradley vs Mayweather, remember uncle Roger said Mayweather vs Bradley

I dont mind Guerrero neither he really aint got much options, Canelo Trout or Martinez, Trout is not a big attraction, Canelo or Trout is set for September, n Martinez is set vs Murray n Chavez jr in september

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I don't believe that.

Unless he's only planning on fighting once this year.
      Of course he is .

Nah, I can't say for sure but May & September? Maybe May and Nov. Or just Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
        Translation: "I am fighting Robert Guerrero. But I will announce it when I am good and gawtdam ready"
        hahahahaha Exactly.

Comment

It better be Robert Guerrero, or all the losers who said that would be a **** fight are now going to say Floyd s ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

But I thought Floyd was his own boss and GBP doesn't own him?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

They don't own him.

He has a close relationship with them and if he is working with them then they help select his opponent etc.

If he was working with someone else for a specific fight, the same thing would occur.

This is common sense here.
            When was the last time he fought a non GBP fighter (maybe cotto but he needed a co promoter too)? There's a reason for this. If he could do his own events he would cause that's more money for him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              When was the last time he fought a non GBP fighter (maybe cotto but he needed a co promoter too)? There's a reason for this. If he could do his own events he would cause that's more money for him.

Shane Mosley. Mosley had been out of his contract for two years when he fought Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Great News!

Guerrero has 0 chance of winning that fight, everybody knows it.
                Guerrero has about a 12% chance of winning and Canelo has a 45 % chance

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Shane Mosley. Mosley had been out of his contract for two years when he fought Mayweather.
                  I thought Mosley was some type of spokesperson for GBP?

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                    Translation: "I am fighting Robert Guerrero. But I will announce it when I am good and gawtdam ready"
                    thats what i was thinking why does he pick that rumor to say that about plus he doesnt say definitively hes not fighting guerrero just says its a rumor right now. He didnt address any Canelo rumors

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I thought Mosley was some type of spokesperson for GBP?

Yeah his contract with GBP had expired at the time he signed to fight Mayweather. He said so in a fighthype interview - I'll see if I can find it. He said it had expired two years prior; both he and Hopkins. I guess only one renewed.

Comment

Working...
                      X