Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what kills me had this decision been what it was supposed to be, a 9-3 blowout for Pac, everyone would say Bradley was outclassed no need for a rematch.

But now people are delusional from the decision and rewatching the fight convincing themselves Bradley won 5-7 rounds by pawing the jab for 2 minutes before being blasted in the face for a full minute by Pac. Now people say there needs to be a rematch because it was a 'close fight'.

Comment

• So the secret to his speed is to go full ****** in a spaz attack then?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Not all judges give rounds to fighters who try and steal them.
        I certainly don't score rounds that way, two power shots in the end of a round does not win the round if you were losing it for the other two minutes and thirty seconds.

"Can't expect to win a fight only working a minute out of every round"
        Never seen this statement apply more than to this fight.
        Its not stealing a round at all. He won those rounds because everything he did in the last minute was just so much better then anything Tim did. What kind of fan are you if you think hitting leather and throwing garbage punches is better then cleanly landed power punches.... come on thats not an excuse at all I dont know why people keep bringing this up

Comment

• that **** was funny...roided Tasmanian devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            How many fighters say they lost?
            A lot..........

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              i look at Tim as a victim of a corrupt boxing system. No way he won that fight. he even admitted it by saying "i just couldn't beat the dude", and "I'll have to go watch the fight to see if we won".
              If i were him I'd at least be feeling pretty much in conflict as a victim. Not his fault.
              Tim gave up any right to being a victim when he accepted the belt, he knew he didn't win. Rather than being a victim of a corrupt boxing system, the fighter who accepts the belt becomes part of it.

I like Andre Ward and I like what he is saying but he wouldn't have given the belt back either, he certainly didn't when his fight with Kessler was stopped due to his headbutts.

I wouldn't expect any fighter to give the belt back, but it would be a huge statement if some day one eventually did.

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
              Naah bro...let him keep it for now.

Manny will obliterate him in the rematch.

I have never been so confident about a match as I am with this one.

Manny looked like he was several levels above Bradley and that is saying alot as I feel Tim is the 3rd best fighter 147 and below.
              I got Pacquiao in the rematch too but Bradley boxed circles around him late-on, protect your money.

Comment

• Too bad it wasn't too effective against a one legged light welter....

Comment

• The midget is still the most explosive fighter in the sport. He just needs the right opponents to put on spectacular performances.

Comment

• Alpha as **** imo.

Negro engages conversation.

Ignore and finish your combo sets.

Talk with lacky.

Still ignoring Negro.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      it is, not really a fan of him as a pundit though or McGuigan. I like McCrory.
                      I think McCrory is terrible!

I like McGuigan. He's one of the only one's I like.

Don't like Nelson either.

Comment

Working...
                      X