Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made the ultimate relationship mistake today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised by the compassion being shown to the OP.

After reading his first post I wasn't expecting this sorta response at all.

The lounge has me pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      I'm surprised by the compassion being shown to the OP.

After reading his first post I wasn't expecting this sorta response at all.

The lounge has me pleasantly surprised.
      Crap, now I gotta swoop in with one of these....

Comment

Op, you need to realize how big you were fukn up even before the begging bit. You lost the game on pretty much every level, she on dat BBC right about now...

Where it gets interesting is after she's done letting the BBC tear her open, she'll feel guilty, and go back to Op, to which op knows exactly what happened, and still takes her back like the beta phaggot that he is, this concludes my run on sentence.
        Last edited by ~AK49~; 07-18-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

If this was a fight and I was in your corner I would have to throw in the towel. This aint your night kid. You'll come back much stronger next time.

Comment

It was likely over a while ago.

You gave her the excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
              Yea, but mak is right. You gotta do your own thing and keep her wondering. As long as she knows your texting her she could play the mad game as long as she wants. Soon as your not texting or calling she's gonna wonder wha in the hell your doing that is more important.
              True. I need to stop calling and texting her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                **** that b*tch mang, ignore her ass.

She'll come back around, if she doesn't oh well. Plenty of fish in the sea.

And lol Mak does give some solid advice, just don't drunk text though, after a night of drinking looking at your phone the next day is too embarrassing.
                True that.

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Yeah man. Played that hand all kinds of wrong.

It happens. No matter how much you know about ladies and relationship, the knee-jerk reaction sometimes causes you do the stupidest ****ing things.

You know what to do, right?

Dont send another text. Not one more call. After a few days, either she's going to second guess and call or she's not. If she doesn't, you had no chance getting her back regardless.

Keep your chin up. Win some ya lose some.
                It's so hard not to, but I'll stick to it.

Originally posted by Queef Genius View Post
                It was likely over a while ago.

You gave her the excuse.
                Nah, we were seriosuly good before that night. It was this one incident. Actaully, this is the 2nd time I hung up on her when I got mad, so.....but yeah, this was probably the last straw with her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  If this was a fight and I was in your corner I would have to throw in the towel. This aint your night kid. You'll come back much stronger next time.
                  I'm gonna be that guy in the club that's too depressed to hit on chicks for a minute. God, I feel pathetic right now.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    I'm gonna be that guy in the club that's too depressed to hit on chicks for a minute. God, I feel pathetic right now.
                    Dude, I feel sorry for you but you have to man up and stop being an idiot.

If you care about her and you know she cared about you and you were somewhat serious you need to see her in person and talk it out.
                    Forget what these e-romeos tell you. Like don't text her, don't call her and so and so forth.

Sure stay off the phone cause in all my relationships texts have been one of the biggest reasons for misunderstandings and downfalls.

You need to see her, have a face to face conversation and if it doesn't work out you at least know you've done everything possible and will have a peace of mind.

If you just forget about her over texts, phone calls, etc., damn dude! You'll feel bad and she'd think either that you got something else, which you don't or that you're a wuss.

Good luck!

Comment

Might as well have mailed your balls to her.

Comment

Working...
                      X