Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza Responds to "Napkin-Gate"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching again it does seem a tad odd. That doesn't necessarily mean anything. I remember watching the sequence live and I the time I was not thinking about anything suspect happening, but it appeared that they were doing something Marcos didn't like. Marcos pushed hands away from his face around three or four times between that round. Can someone post the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Greggy
      I saw the video on world star hip hop where it did look like ariza was putting something on the napkin. I really hope this is all imaginary, or our mind paying a trick....

But either way how maidana gets tested right and passes.
      I have it on HD. There is nothing there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
        I have it on HD. There is nothing there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        did u watched it in mute??

Comment

The vid proves NOTHING stop trying to tarnish Maidana's win lameasses

Comment

The vid proves NOTHING stop trying to tarnish Maidana's win lameasses

Comment

Looks like Team Broner is looking at an investigation:

Trash talking boxer Adrien Broner got his ass beat and his welterweight title stripped in a stunning loss to Marcos Maidana this Saturday ... but TMZ Sports has learned, there's now a full-blown investigation into allegations of cheating.

Sources close to "the Problem" tell us ... the Texas Boxing Commission is now analyzing video of the fight which some say shows Maidana taking what looks like a pill during the WBA welterweight championship fight last Saturday.

The rules are so strict ... even water needs to be tested prior to a fight before the boxer can consume it. Pills and any other substance for that matter are off limits.

Broner -- who was previously undefeated -- says the loss hasn't shattered his ego ... he's confident the investigation will prove Maidana cheated.

We're told the boxing commission will reveal the results of the investigation in 1-2 days.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/17/marcos...#ixzz2nlw740Vt

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Looks like Team Broner is looking at an investigation:
                LOL they won't find shit. Why? Because there's NOTHING fucking there. They could get the actual HD footage, zoom it in 100x, and still find nothing. Unless Ariza is fucking David Blaine then there's something to worry about but THERE'S NOTHING THERE.

Comment

Why it does look odd.. Unless the pill is super small and blends in with the napkin there is nothing there.. I do think Ariza is a shady,control freak though... I wouldn't have that kind of hot head in my camp disrupting ****. It is very important for a fighters corner to stay calm and with a guy like Ariza bouncing around its crazy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    LOL they won't find shit. Why? Because there's NOTHING fucking there. They could get the actual HD footage, zoom it in 100x, and still find nothing. Unless Ariza is fucking David Blaine then there's something to worry about but THERE'S NOTHING THERE.
                    Agreed. Their reaching. Plus Ariza addressed it on FightHype. It wasn't pills. It was these things:

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15810.html

Comment

smh truth gona come out soon when da test results are revealed, cheatin ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X