Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so floyd not having a fight in febuary right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so floyd not having a fight in febuary right?

just in the gym for the crack right? or for the steroids more like

Good thread

Comment

Go ahead and grip glocks
      I'll snap your trigger finger in six spots
      You'll have to lip lock with hypodermic needles to lick shots

Comment

you suck at trolling

Comment

The night I was born Folks was the night I died. As my brethren cast my body into the lake of Fire and Knowledge I was baptized. One with my nation by my Kings blessed. With a Pitchfork in my hand and a Six on my chest. Others will speak my name and know the name of Death. I live by the Nations laws, die by the Disciples Creed. Loyal to my Nation, loyal to my breed. The day my Flag falls then so does my body fall. But my Nation will always stand in the shine of the Six. All is One, One is All!

Comment

fine, since no one saw the hidden message in the opening post i'll just say it

floyd is once again ROIDING, he's a ROIDER....shame on him

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              fine, since no one saw the hidden message in the opening post i'll just say it

floyd is once again ROIDING, he's a ROIDER....shame on him
              Knowledge is power has been a long time comming among the ranks of our Gangsters, but it is on the scene today. It is making us see what our natural enemy has always had in store for us. And its not Freedom, Justice and Equality its now as its always been Slavery, Suffering and Death!
              Knowledge is what is bringing this about plain and simple. Correct knowledge of the time in which we live, knowledge of "G's", knowledge of Hooks and knowledge of the Disciple Nation!
              The state of mind of the Gangster Disciple's in amerikkka is definitly worth examining. These Gangsters would overturn this system with out hesitation because they have absolutly nothing to lose!
              The fact of the matter is the Gangster Disciple's of this country either by the "Ballot or the Bullet" will achive world tion. Be it electorial or violence there will be a Gangster Revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                Knowledge is power has been a long time comming among the ranks of our Gangsters, but it is on the scene today. It is making us see what our natural enemy has always had in store for us. And its not Freedom, Justice and Equality its now as its always been Slavery, Suffering and Death!
                Knowledge is what is bringing this about plain and simple. Correct knowledge of the time in which we live, knowledge of "G's", knowledge of Hooks and knowledge of the Disciple Nation!
                The state of mind of the Gangster Disciple's in amerikkka is definitly worth examining. These Gangsters would overturn this system with out hesitation because they have absolutly nothing to lose!
                The fact of the matter is the Gangster Disciple's of this country either by the "Ballot or the Bullet" will achive world tion. Be it electorial or violence there will be a Gangster Revolution!
                did you ever find out what a shadow was? mindblowing stuff isn't it?

well, im off to bed, i just wanted you all to know floyd is doing it again, "he's back, bigger and stronger than ever, and it's natural.....i think"

peace

Comment

He's def on the A-side meth.

Comment

boxers in a boxing gym???unheard of

Comment

Working...
                    X