Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't stand the fans that like to dish out passes to Canelo and Jcc and the likes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't stand the fans that like to dish out passes to Canelo and Jcc and the likes.

I can't stand fans that say they're young & they need time to develope. If they need time to develope, that's fine. But don't give then titles, call them champs & continue to feed them bums, **** that!!

Then there's Broner. Got a gift against Ponce & now he's supposed to be some kinda champ. Really? I believe champs should be fighting world class fighters. Not former world class fighters but prime world class fighters. When Max asks these suckers who they want next, I'd like to here one word, UNIFY.

canelo will unify next year bro.Count on it

Comment

amen brother

Comment

Another reason why the quality of young boxers, not all, we have today is piss poor. If you look at everyone in the top ten P4P, they won their 1st WBC titles the good old fashioned way.
        How can the quality of boxers this sport produces get any better if fighters are literally handed belts?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          He will try.

Quite the gauntlet at 154.

I'll be cheering him on though.

I'll be torn if he fights Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            unify eh.....

wbo , ibf and wba all gonna declare their belts vacant and he'll fight bobby pacquiao for them?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              He will try.

Quite the gauntlet at 154.

I'll be cheering him on though.

I'll be torn if he fights Kirkland.
              No need, after Kirkland relieves him of his trinket & his senses, I bet Kirkland won't be babied.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I can't stand fans that say they're young & they need time to develope. If they need time to develope, that's fine. But don't give then titles, call them champs & continue to feed them bums, **** that!!

Then there's Broner. Got a gift against Ponce & now he's supposed to be some kinda champ. Really? I believe champs should be fighting world class fighters. Not former world class fighters but prime world class fighters. When Max asks these suckers who they want next, I'd like to here one word, UNIFY.
                i couldnt agree more. when you call yourself a champion that means you should be willing to fight anyone and everyone, anything less is a disgrace to the title and a slap in the face to all the real champions throughout the years.

chavez jr and broner being given belts against fighters who are nowhere near the best in the divison is a disgrace all in its own. i do think broner should have the right to defend his belt once or twice before looking at unification though, theres nothing wrong with a slightly easier fight once in a while. its when the hard fights aint happening at all that theres a real "problem".

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  i couldnt agree more. when you call yourself a champion that means you should be willing to fight anyone and everyone, anything less is a disgrace to the title and a slap in the face to all the real champions throughout the years.

chavez jr and broner being given belts against fighters who are nowhere near the best in the divison is a disgrace all in its own. i do think broner should have the right to defend his belt once or twice before looking at unification though, theres nothing wrong with a slightly easier fight once in a while. its when the hard fights aint happening at all that theres a real "problem".
                  Easier than the last fight, is that even possible?

Comment

canelo vs punisher make it happen.Kirkland vs k9 on the undercard.

Comment

Working...
                    X