The worlds fattest countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    This is all based on BMI measurements

Im considered "overweight" but if i was in the "normal" range, i would be a stick. It doesnt take in muscle mass and overall body types
    Agreed.

My BMI is like 19. But it's only because I'm tall and don't have much if any body fat at all. But like I'm as strong as a fat f^ck.

Proof lies in basic computation of my physical strength.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      UK is awfully close to us % (of overweight) wise to be calling us "fat yanks" all the time (bad enough that they think we're all yanks.)
      Compare obeasity levels and America wins hands down.

Overweight and obeasity are obvious very different!

Comment

I'm from Bosnia,well I was born there and no way they should be on the list..I just got back from there and most people are slim there ..the girls are fine as and it's not true that they eat unhealthy that's bull****...most people eat what they harvest ..they eat good food because there are no fast food restaurants ..there is one mc donalds I think in the whole country..yes lot's of people drink coffee and some smoke but that does not make you fat..it can only do the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          I'm from Bosnia,well I was born there and no way they should be on the list..I just got back from there and most people are slim there ..the girls are fine as and it's not true that they eat unhealthy that's bull****...most people eat what they harvest ..they eat good food because there are no fast food restaurants ..there is one mc donalds I think in the whole country..yes lot's of people drink coffee and some smoke but that does not make you fat..it can only do the opposite.
          numbers dont lie son

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Alone View Post
            numbers dont lie son
            **** the numbers I was there.

Comment

I'm happy that the U.K are only sneaking into the top ten.

Let's get the teenage pregnancy numbers up, we'll dominate. Those fat teens can't run away whilst the less fat teens are impregnating them.

Comment

UK is awfully close to us % (of overweight) wise to be calling us "fat yanks" all the time (bad enough that they think we're all yanks.)
                But McYankland is the reason all the pacific islanders are struggling to get out and fetch their yams, too busy mailordering bottles of spray on cheese.

Comment

Comment

Samoans are born obese.

Comment

Working...
                    X