No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has never beaten an elite fighter in his prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    He reminds me of the hype broner got. Once he stepped up he got beaten badly on multiple occasions and won a few big fights. That's not elite.
    you just compared broner to Diego freaking Corrales. yea, u did that..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      And 'whether you like it or not' people won't agree to whatever your opinion is. They have their own. If you're that precious that that upsets you so much, go and bump an old thread about it. Oh, you already have.
      I haven't bumped any threads. So please try again. And I really think u have a hard time understanding the difference between a fact and an opinion. It's kind of embarassing. If beating undefeated p4p fighters doesn't disprove your statement then either you're an idiot who doesnt know what he's talking about or u are truly that sad of a hater.

Comment

He reminds me of the hype broner got. Once he stepped up he got beaten badly on multiple occasions and won a few big fights. That's not elite.
        Bro he beat some of the greatest light weights of his day after moving to 135. What are u even talking about???

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
          you just compared broner to Diego freaking Corrales. yea, u did that..........
          And? They're both overhyped who lost when they stepped up. Diego ran over c class guys just like broner and then, when he stepped up, he got the crap beat out of him worse than broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            "pick'em fight" only to people who don't know crap about boxing none of my friend's at the time thought it was going to be a close fight Corrales along with Hatton are garbage fighters
            One's a borderline HOFer the other is a safe bet to make it in. Garbage fighters. Hahahahaha. Only on NSB

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              I haven't bumped any threads. So please try again. And I really think u have a hard time understanding the difference between a fact and an opinion. It's kind of embarassing. If beating undefeated p4p fighters doesn't disprove your statement then either you're an idiot who doesnt know what he's talking about or u are truly that sad of a hater.
              In a style that you would relate to, that sound to me like :

Comment

And? They're both overhyped who lost when they stepped up. Diego ran over c class guys just like broner and then, when he stepped up, he got the crap beat out of him worse than broner.
                U clearly have no idea wtf u are talking about.

Comment

• the serial ducker PEDweather retired without a career defining fight

he never beat an elite fighter in his prime and never had the intention of doing it

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    In a style that you would relate to, that sound to me like :

U troll like a child. It's not clever, it's not funny, just lame. But I will ignore u from now on, u clearly have no interest in discussing anything of note. Must feel good to live in a haze of stupifity.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      "pick'em fight" only to people who don't know crap about boxing none of my friend's at the time thought it was going to be a close fight Corrales along with Hatton are garbage fighters
                      Just because you and your circle of friends didn't think Corrales wouldn't win does not change the sweeping general sentiment leading up to the fight that most were divided as to who would win. I picked Floyd to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X