Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone so harsh to Schaeffer and Haymon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure the Main Events lawsuit and Oscar after he fires Schaefer will clear all that up in the coming weeks/months

Comment

Schaefer/Haymon have become safe haven for ducks. It's bad enough to see fighters make excuses, but when promoters help facilitate them, it's beyond disgusting.

Even within GBP, Thurman has been saying he is being ducked by a bunch of duckers in his division. Do you really believe that? Or is the result of over protectionism by Haymon and Schaefer?

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        I'm just sick of all the political nonsense in general.
        This x100000!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Schaefer/Haymon have become safe haven for ducks. It's bad enough to see fighters make excuses, but when promoters help facilitate them, it's beyond disgusting.

Even within GBP, Thurman has been saying he is being ducked by a bunch of duckers in his division. Do you really believe that? Or is the result of over protectionism by Haymon and Schaefer?
          I can't picture Arum being helpless in making competitive fights for Thurman if he had these number of fighters GBP have.

Comment

They were taking all the names that HBO built up to Showtime and for the few that they offered to HBO they were demanding guaranteed contracts and TV slots. Basically they were strong arming HBO and failed.

Just look at Schaefer's comments before HBO banned them, he was saying that they better step up and offer Broner a huge contract or else HBO would lose him. This coming off so many mismatches for Broner. HBO finally sobered up.

Comment

I can vouch for the OP, he's a clean dude, just had a bad spate of red K's.

Comment

Ed, them two scumbags are basically stopping the **** from goin down bro. The fights we want to see, they won't make.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
                  I can vouch for the OP, he's a clean dude, just had a bad spate of red K's.
                  I got a red K the other day by simply saying "Canelo will beat Lara" nothing else. Just like that. Its that easy to get red and people actually care about it

Comment

cuz al gaymon is trying to take over gbp and steel all of oscars fighter duhh!!!111!11

Comment

Originally posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
                      ...When it was HBO and Arum who said they didn't want to work with them initially, not the other way around?
                      good question

at least Richard redeems himself by making good undercards

the majority of hardcore boxing fans just seem to be all around negative ****heads, and they're cheap as hell too always looking for a stream instead of going ppv.

I can see why promoters focus on the casuals

Comment

Working...
                      X