Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the UFC did a tournament at 205...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones vs. Shogun is also the final I see, but I see Jones winning that fight. I guess the Bader fight will show, how good Bones really is.

Comment

1st Round

Shogun def. Rashad via TKO

Brillz def. Bonnar via Decision

Franklin def. Griffin via Decision

Lil Nog def. Tito via Submission

Rampage def. Silva via KO

Davis def. Hamill via Decision

Machida def. Couture via TKO

Jones def. Bader via KO

Quarter Finals

Shogun def. Brillz via TKO

Lil Nog def. Franklin via Decision

Rampage def. Davis via TKO

Jones def. Machida via Decision

Semi Finals

Shogun def. Lil Nog via Decision

Rampage def Jones via KO

Final

Shogun def. Rampage via TKO

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
        1st Round

Shogun def. Rashad via TKO

Brillz def. Bonnar via Decision

Franklin def. Griffin via Decision

Lil Nog def. Tito via Submission

Rampage def. Silva via KO

Davis def. Hamill via Decision

Machida def. Couture via TKO

Jones def. Bader via KO

Quarter Finals

Shogun def. Brillz via TKO

Lil Nog def. Franklin via Decision

Rampage def. Davis via TKO

Jones def. Machida via Decision

Semi Finals

Shogun def. Lil Nog via Decision

Rampage def Jones via KO

Final

Shogun def. Rampage via TKO
        Would be a great tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
          The tournament should be TRIPLE ELIMINATION. Haha kiddin mane.. Here's how i have it playing out

Round 1.. FIGHT!
          Shogun vs Rashad Evans [Shogun KO 2]
          Jason Brillz vs Stephan Bonnar [Brillz Dec. 3]
          Forrest Griffin vs Rich Franklin [Griffin Dec. 3] - I found this fight the most difficult to decide.
          Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs Tito Ortiz [Nog Dec. 3]
          Quinton Jackson vs Wanderlei Thiago Silva [Jackson KO 1]
          Phil Davis vs Matt Hamill [Mr. Wonderful Dec. 3]
          Lyoto Machida vs Randy Couture [Machida KO 1]
          Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader [Bones KO 2]

Round 2.. FIGHT!
          Shogun vs Jason Brillz [Shogun KO 2]
          Forrest Griffin vs Antônio Rogério Nogueira [Nog Dec. 3]
          Quinton Jackson vs Phil Davis [Rampage KO 2]
          Lyoto Machida vs Jon Jones [Machida Dec. 3]

Round 3.. FIGHT!
          Shogun vs Antônio Rogério Nogueira [Shogun Dec. 3] - FOTY
          Quinton Jackson vs Lyoto Machida [Rampage KO 3]

CHAMPIONSHIP
          Mauricio Shogun Rua vs Quinton Rampage Jackson 2 [Shogun KO 3]

I don't think those young bloods (Jones, Bader, Davis), though talented, can hang with the veteran stand up fighters. Though this is just a fantasy tournament, this is how I saw it going down. The most difficult fights for me were Franklin-Griffin and Machida-Rampage 2. How about you guys?
          This is exactly how I see this. Except I really doubt Brillz would be the next one to face shogun. Tournament or not they won't have the champ face a can. And people are trippin if they think Thiago will beat Rampage. Rampage is a totally different fighter, he lives to fight those types of fighters now since his boxing is better, it use to be brawler vs muay thai and of course chute box one but Rampages boxing completely changed that, and Thiago won't take Rampage down. Rampage is a whole other animal then Vera.

Phil Davis I think is one of the most promising prospects. If he learns stand up he will beat Jon Jones. I think Jon Jones will be like GSP, lose as an unexperience fighter in his first title fight, get caught, then win the title and lose in an upset, then dominate since Rampage, Rashad and Shogun will be mid 30's by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            This is exactly how I see this. Except I really doubt Brillz would be the next one to face shogun. Tournament or not they won't have the champ face a can. And people are trippin if they think Thiago will beat Rampage. Rampage is a totally different fighter, he lives to fight those types of fighters now since his boxing is better, it use to be brawler vs muay thai and of course chute box one but Rampages boxing completely changed that, and Thiago won't take Rampage down. Rampage is a whole other animal then Vera.

Phil Davis I think is one of the most promising prospects. If he learns stand up he will beat Jon Jones. I think Jon Jones will be like GSP, lose as an unexperience fighter in his first title fight, get caught, then win the title and lose in an upset, then dominate since Rampage, Rashad and Shogun will be mid 30's by then.
            I think Silva might beat Rampage via boring decision. I can't see him dominating but I could see him grinding it out. Also, I think Rampage has lot his hunger, he doesn't seem to have that same intensity he once had I don't think it's because his body isn't capable, it seems more like he just has a different mentality in his approach and in his interviews.

I really like Davis, he seems like someone who is going to grow as a fighter because of how he tries new things and makes an effort to be entertaining and finish fights. Some wrestlers come along and just want to lay and pray, but he's obviously working hard on his entire game.

Comment

Machida/Shogun in the final.. Shogun getting the better of the exchanges, until a drunken Chuck Liddell hops over the cage and cracks them both with a tire iron.. reclaiming what is rightfully his.. the LHW belt. The fans go wild.

Comment

Jones is ****ing scary and is heads above everyone in the talent department. Whether he can use that talent to win it is the question

Comment

Working...
                X