Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is the Most Scariest Boxers In The Ring Of All time??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clearly tyson

followed by foreman

then shavers,one of the hardest hitting fighters ever

Comment

For me Foreman.

Reporter- "People are saying that you will lose against Ali, what do you think?"

Foreman - "I beg your pardon" He said that with a mean face, you can clearly imagine that the reporter was about to **** himself lol

Comment

foreman, as soon as tyson opened his ,mouth half of that fear would be gone

Comment

of course all the new fans to boxing are going to say tyson. As for me who also watches all the old fights, I believe the only true answer is Sonny Listen.
          Sonny Liston could win fights alone by his staredown with his oppenet during the rfs instructions. Not to metion his devastationg power, and his great boxing abilty to go with his power.

George Foremann use to be one of listens sparing partners. I dont have the link but formann once admitted that listen could hit way harder than him and would knock him down all the time in sparring. Foremann looked up to and tried to replacate listens intimadating style in this career.

Tyson was also once asked if there was one man that he wouldnt want to fight who would it be. He said listen and dempsey.

Burt Sugar said the Sonny Listen was most likely the scarriest presence on not just the boxing scene, but on the entire sporting scene of all time.
          Angalo Dundee said something simmiler to this also.

Comment

sonny liston kind of looks like glenn johnson

i voted for tua after seeing what he did to ruiz and some of his other knockouts. his punches literally look like sledgehammers to his opponents head, instead of the head bouncing off, his fist literally penetrates their head and probably cracks their skull.

i figured id change things up and not vote for the same guy as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
              My mom that ***** had a mean left hook .lol
              im glad i dont know your mum LOL haha joke

Comment

I voted for Foreman.

Those who voted Tyson, which years were the scariest?

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                  Vote now who you think is the most scariest boxer of all time

From your list I will pick Tyson...
                  His state of mind is enough to scare you off let alone his fists.

Comment

titsworth.

Comment

Working...
                    X