Lemieux by Decision
    4.76%
    Quillin by KO/TKO
    14.29%
    Quillin by Decision
    4.76%

Lemieux. Behind on points for the KO

Comment

meant to vote lemieux by KO but clicked decision.. fight unlikely to go to decision

Comment

Quakllin will duck...

Comment

If it happens, it happens as a co-feature on the Stevenson/Hopkins bill in Canada if that event actually goes off.

Duva almost had Stevens/Lemuix

Comment

Also very meh on Lemuix still.... everyone saying the Rubio bout was long ago and he gassed... Alcine fight had me more worried. As skilled as Guerrero is, he has a glass chin.

Still don't know what to think on him, then again very meh on Quillin

Comment

I'm sure this fight will happen now that Lemieux has a big win in dominant fashion..

I think quillen is much better and would beat Lemieux and probly stop him in the mid to late rounds..

Quillen isn't an elite level caliber fighter but he is good enough to beat Lemieux

Comment

lemieux is so exciting, the man is possessed, but i can see quillin running hard the whole fight and outpointing him, probably hitting the canvas once or twice

Comment

I cannot pick. It could end by KO either way. I would slightly favor Quillin mainly because I am not really sure Lemieux patched any of the holes he showed against Rubio. If Quillin can weather the early storm he wins by stoppage. Lemieux though could steam roll him early as Quillin is no defensive genius.

Comment

Just saw the fight.... very meh. Just a bull obliterating a china shop.

Honestly, didn't think he looked that great

Comment

Working...
                    X