Clear All

Leonard over pacquiao.

Mayweather over Duran.

Leonard-Mayweather 50-50

mayweather over pacquiao

Comment

SRL and RD both win.

Comment

How is Floyd/Duran close at 147, when Floyd didn't look like Superman against Jesus Chavez at the same weight he dismantled Corrales?

At 147, he's even less mobile, throws less punches, and doesn't have the same pop to even tickle Duran.

You Flowmos are delusional.

Could you imagine replacing Hatton with Duran? It would've looked like Hatton/Mayweather, except Duran would've been beating the living stuffing out of Floyd every time he got inside on him.

Did you guys just forget how many hard combinations Ray Leonard was landing on Duran in their first fight? Floyd wouldn't even scratch Duran.
        Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 03-08-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

pac ktfo srl and duran ktfo fraud jr.

i'd bet my life with my picks.

pac ktfo duran and srl krfo fraud jr.

Comment

The reason I made this thread was because SRL & RD were Floyd's and Manny's (much better) contemporaries from a time ago.

Comment

Prime relentless Pac easily beats SRL.

Any version of Duran beats any version of Floyd.

Comment

Pac beats srl and possibly knocks him out

Duran will make fraud say NO MAS ... non stop 15 rounds of pressure plus his hands of stone like someone else said picture the hatton fight
                Last edited by way2strong; 03-08-2014, 10:25 PM.

Comment

pacquiao by stoppage in the 14th. Too much speed and power, more than SRL has ever seen

Comment

Think Duran would beat Mayweather at 130lb, but I do not think he would beat Mayweather at 147lb; for me Mayweather has honed his craft enough to keep it a boxing match over the course of 12 rounds.

As for Pacquiao v Leonard, it is a complete mismatch.

Comment

Pac-srl non stop combustion, if prime pac fights a close and competitive split for pac at ww.

Duran-fm - duran possible ud and late stoppage. Duran was a different breed at ww.

Duran-pac the most heartstopping match up. Duran via split d or draw.

Floyd-srl -srl late stoppage

Comment

Working...
                      X