No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire disses Rigondeaux 'He is not worthy to fight me'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Haha...... Did y'all ^^^^ listen to the interview????
    nope i did now lol.

let's hope he does fight him. he says he wants mares but we know that wont happen. so rigo is the next guy in line imo

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      lol

I think you're trying to say what I thought: Donaire didn't really dis Rigo. He said what many people think, that Guillermo hasn't done enough. I want to see those two fight soon, but I don't have an issue with Nonito's comments.
      He just had an opinion..... That's his prerogative..... With them being on the same card its seems these two are on a collision course

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Who the **** has Rigo fought? Name 3 fighters. **** it, name 2.
        What percentage are you getting from the Donaire v Arce purse since your so interested in match making based on resume?

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
          nope i did now lol.

let's hope he does fight him. he says he wants mares but we know that wont happen. so rigo is the next guy in line imo
          It seems like it..... Even if its not next I think it happens before Donaire hits 26

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            What percentage are you getting from the Donaire v Arce purse since your so interested in match making based on resume?
            A lot of you guys post just to get on the other persons nerves. Guys like you never have substance behind what you say which is why you don't get the respect from true boxing fans.

Comment

Rico Ram... No wait... Teon Kenne... Okay nevermind, you got me.

Comment

A lot of you guys post just to get on the other persons nerves. Guys like you never have substance behind what you say which is why you don't get the respect from true boxing fans.
                You're a true boxing fan? Change your avi.. that would do us all a favor. I'll call you a fan then.

Comment

he fought teon kennedy and rico ramos for the wba title who i think wre also undefeated at the time.. the third guy obviously would of been donaire if he wasnt such a duck.

Comment

I rather want 2 see Nonito Donaire Jr vs Abner Mares

Comment

How can a floydiot call himself a boxing fan?

Comment

Working...
                      X