No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Pokes Fun at Thompson's Knee Injury Claim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Pokes Fun at Thompson's Knee Injury Claim

Wladimir Klitschko poked fun at Tony Thompson on the eve of their world heavyweight title clash in Switzerland on Saturday.

Klitschko defeated the American four years ago, stopping him in the 11th round after taking longer than normal to take out his opponent.

Thompson offered little in the way of offense on that occasion, afterwards blaming his performance on a knee injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was there ever an xray?

Comment

wlad is such a douche.. i mean i cant stand excuses just like everyone else but whos gonna say they have a bad knee before a fight? that way they give their opponent a strategic advantage not to mention added confidence.

and thats if a fighter is hurt going into a fight, thompson visibly hurt his knee DURING the fight. what makes wlad a douche is that hes aware of this and just pretending he doesnt and acting dumb, why i have no clue.

i like a trash talker but the way wlad drops subliminals and even lies.. i dont like that ****.

Comment

If i recall correctly

didnt Thompson fight with a knee brace on in that 1st fight?

either way, another wack opponent and another easy win for the lil Clit bro.

#HWDIVISIONISWACK

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          didnt Thompson fight with a knee brace on in that 1st fight?

either way, another wack opponent and another easy win for the lil Clit bro.

#HWDIVISIONISWACK
          The "Clit" is you - talking like you're the **** online doesn't take much. Man I'd like to see the brothers pound out garbage like you!

Comment

Pretty pointless and to be quite frank, poor article. "Thompson showed little in the way of offense in the first fight" yet, he out landed Klitschko by almost 30 more punches, and landed at a higher percentage. I see this s.hit everywhere, did anyone actually watch the first fight? Because given how people talk, sounds like we saw a complerely different fight.

Comment

I made a thread about this a few days ago: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=557130

Watch the video, it's better. And I said:

What a brilliant setup from the Heavyweight Champ.

Others waste their time at the podium, talking nonsensical trash to hype up the fight. But Wlad uses it wisely framing a issue, checking his opponent to make sure that there are no excuse injures waiting for the Post-fight conference. All in a classy, passive-aggressive manner. Brilliant executio

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X