• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    larry got big!
    Been fapping...

Comment

I was disappointed in Larry, he wasn't even drunk for the post fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        I thought Merchant let him off the hook at the end. He asked him about the 50/50 split and Floyd went off about the drug testing.
        It was good of Floyd to man up and apologize though, that was some *****assness that he should after the Ortiz sucker punch.
        I don't think that is was so "good" of Mayweather to apologise, as it is because he's suddenly "got religion". I think we can put that down to the prison sentence looming over him. When he emerges, and if he doesn't go back in again over that shooting, or for something else, it won't take him long before he becomes as arrogant and obnoxious as usual. Even more so, because by then, he'll be as much "thug' as those he admires. He'll have qualified, and come out of "college"........

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger
          I saw Larry drunk on air a few times. The guy's a racist joker. He has criticized Mexicans, Puertoricans and blacks. Plus Larry doesn't really analyze or commentate, he just opinionates very bias.

I always hope he drops dead in one of his long pauses in which he looks at who knows what on the floor.
          You're what we used to call "a louser". Why wish death on an old man you don't even know, whe never did you any injury. You're disgusting.

Comment

Working...
          X