Clear All

• The Boxing Truth Compuclinch Video - 118 Clinches by Molina

Crazy video.

that is out of this world

such a horrible display of boxing..

Comment

Molina = John Ruiz Jr??

Comment

Do a ward vs green video , do a mosely vs margarito video , do a alexander vs maidana video . do a hopkins vs pavlik or a hopkins vs winky video

Then slap yourself

Comment

118 clinches with 2 more rounds to go...smh

they should have compubox keep track and anytime a fighter has reached more than 25 clinches in a 12 round fight, he's automatically DQ'd

Comment

I also noticed the only one punching/inside fighting during the clinches and hugging is mostly Kirkland. Which makes Molina's clinching look even more pointless.

The two infamous names being mentioned to be Molina's scapegoats, Ward and Hopkins, do the punching and inside fighting in their clinches, not the other way around.

Which shows just how pathetic people naming Ward and Hopkins are.

Comment

Jesus, Molina's a disgrace.....

I dislike clinching and grabbing period... no matter who does it.

it stinks up the fight

Comment

When you look at the time he lets go and the time he starts holding again, it's literally every 10 seconds most of the time.

The big difference between was Ward does and this s**t is that Molina holds his arm under his armpit, punches, pushes his head into yours, lets go and punches, and holds again.

At least Andre Ward when he does hold, he attempts to fight on the inside. He doesn't hold your arm under his armpit and punch you.

Just look at the 10th round, Molina held 16 times and tried to hold on to the ropes when Kirkland had him hurt.

Aside from the 5th, 6th, and 10th rounds, Kirkland didn't throw enough because Molina kept holding every 10 seconds, but Kirkland pushed him off in the 10th and hurt him. He should have done that the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  I also noticed the only one punching/inside fighting during the clinches and hugging is mostly Kirkland. Which makes Molina's clinching look even more pointless.

The two infamous names being mentioned to be Molina's scapegoats, Ward and Hopkins, do the punching and inside fighting in their clinches, not the other way around.

Which shows just how pathetic people naming Ward and Hopkins are.
                  Exactly... I've already explained this to a couple posters but they keep spamming anti-clinch threads with their names.

Comment

we all know molina is a b-itch but what surprises me is that kirkland just let him do that. i guess chad dawson is more street than kirkland. kirkland should have started pushing and elbowing the s-hit out of molina but he just stood there like a zombie.

Comment

Working...
                    X