No announcement yet.

Price v Dallas card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Jim Watts is a **** and these midgets are boring.
    boring? your hard to please!

Comment

Maybe its Jim Watts voice ruining the fight. I hate listening to him, I get a headache and it puts me off the fight. He's such a ****YYY!@Y!*#*@#Y ****!@$#!@#$

Not a bad little scrap but im not a huge fans of Midgets unless they come forward and hit HARD and KO ppl.

Comment

Both are big punchers - someone is going to get KOed.

Price has better defensive skills, so I think Dallas will have difficulty finding his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Maybe its Jim Watts voice ruining the fight. I hate listening to him, I get a headache and it puts me off the fight. He's such a ****YYY!@Y!*#*@#Y ****!@$#!@#$

Not a bad little scrap but im not a huge fans of Midgets unless they come forward and hit HARD and KO ppl.
          Fair enough; i can zone out of jim watt's voice lol. I dont hate him as much as quite a few people on here do, i like the scottish accent, but as a few posters have already pointed out in this forum he is very negative. If its a good fight i hardly hear him in my head apart from when he gets excited. If its a **** fight he makes it 10* worse.

Neither Edwards had much pop but they were letting the punches go, both gave it their all and showed some balls and determination, and not much in the way of defence which helps the entertainment factor! Id prefer a nice KO to end it but it was a damn good scrap imo.

Comment

Yea, compared to the usual Sky Cards i watched the fight till the end, on most nights I try to make it thru the end of the night but I shut off my stream due to either a boring fight + jim watts voice, Makes my head hurt, but yea they gave it their all and the old dude showed some real heart.

I hope Dallas Ko's Price for teh LULZ. That would be funny Hayes sparring partner for Wlad getting KO'd by Dallas who took this fight on a few days notice.

Comment

what a KO!

Comment

Lol Tom Dallas, he looked Clumsy and off balance all of the fight, DONT KEEP YOUR HANDS DOWN.

HANDS DOWN...............MAN DOWN

Comment

David Price = Class Act.

Comment

right sky, get the interviews over with double quick and show a bit of the Lindsay fight! (havent checked to see the result yet so dont spoil it for me ****s!)

Comment

Another good win for price! i can see him doing the same to tyson fury and maybe chisora

Comment

Working...
                      X