Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it disgraceful for a mandatory to backout of a title shot because of a hotel room?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    I understand it perfectly. You're just a moron, and are completely missing the point.
    What is the point? That Povetkin's trainer first came out and said "he is not ready" and then Povetkin talking about moving back to the amateurs?

Or is the point that a mandatory, if the fight goes to a purse bid, has to comply with things like glove choice and other minor detail?

Or is your point that it's ok for a mandatory, who has been sitting on that spot for over 2 years, to duck a shot at $2.5 million and 3 belts because he doesn't like his hotel room?

You defending Povetkin's blatant lying and ducking by coming up with stupid excuses that don't make sense is idiotic. You are being a thick idiot.

Comment

K2 gets to choose the hotel because it won the pursebid. How do people not understand this. POVETKIN GETS THE ROOM FOR FREE....FOR FREE. If you dont like it, you can pay for itself, maybe he could use the 1.7 million more he got from K2 winning the bid to pay for his own hotel room of his choice and his own food. K2 chooses specific rooms because they usually have package deals with different hotel companies. Theyre not just paying for Povetkin's room, theyre paying for literally dozens of rooms, some hotels dont have room for all of that, and lets say they call two 5 star hotels up and say, "hey we need 24 rooms for 2 weeks, how much" and one says 25k, and the other says 100k...what the hell do you think a company will choose? K2 is a business, the terms of the contract said it had to be a luxury hotel, its not a motel 6, but K2 still has to make back its money. Again if Sauerland won the bid they could choose the rooms for Klitschko.

Look under K2's bid Povetkin would get 2.5 mil

Under Povetkin and Sauerlands bid...he'd get 800k.

Again he has 1.7 mil EXTRA under k2 that he can use to buy a freaking mansion and hire a gourmet chef for a month.

He pussed out. How is he even trying to argue this, anyone who thinks he didnt ***** out is just a hater or is plain ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        K2 gets to choose the hotel because it won the pursebid. How do people not understand this. POVETKIN GETS THE ROOM FOR FREE....FOR FREE. If you dont like it, you can pay for itself, maybe he could use the 1.7 million more he got from K2 winning the bid to pay for his own hotel room of his choice and his own food. K2 chooses specific rooms because they usually have package deals with different hotel companies. Theyre not just paying for Povetkin's room, theyre paying for literally dozens of rooms, some hotels dont have room for all of that, and lets say they call two 5 star hotels up and say, "hey we need 24 rooms for 2 weeks, how much" and one says 25k, and the other says 100k...what the hell do you think a company will choose? K2 is a business, the terms of the contract said it had to be a luxury hotel, its not a motel 6, but K2 still has to make back its money. Again if Sauerland won the bid they could choose the rooms for Klitschko.

Look under K2's bid Povetkin would get 2.5 mil

Under Povetkin and Sauerlands bid...he'd get 800k.

Again he has 1.7 mil EXTRA under k2 that he can use to buy a freaking mansion and hire a gourmet chef for a month.

He pussed out. How is he even trying to argue this, anyone who thinks he didnt ***** out is just a hater or is plain ignorant.
        Great job, I get it, but the idiots and the half-wits will never understand this. The only way I can see someone still arguing is if they half-******ed.

Comment

I didn't know so many queens posted on this site, so far 8 people care more about the color of their panties than getting $2.5 million dollars and a shot at 3 belts.

Comment

If you have no hardware, you should be willing to fight the champ for virtually nothing. You win, you become the shot caller making the big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              I didn't know so many queens posted on this site, so far 8 people care more about the color of their panties than getting $2.5 million dollars and a shot at 3 belts.
              I think it is probably more of a reflection of your popularity then anything else

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post

LOL @ you twisting what people are saying.

LOL @ you continuing to use the "panty" remark, like it's funny (the fact that you're the only one laughing, should tell you otherwise).

LOL @ your obsession with each and every thing that 2 other men that don't know you exist do.

Basically... LOL @ you.

Comment

Working...
                X