No announcement yet.

Haye confirms negotiations have begun for klit in march in vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    well he is retiring soon, so if he doesnt fight him he will be a remembered as a joke for years to come, so i think the fight will happen, unless he wants to be remembered as a joke..
    He's working on it. He clearly said he didn't want anything to do with Audley Harrison then fought him in a fight where a lot of people (I personally have no idea) thought the fight was fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Plasterman View Post
      The best fights belong in the good old USA. Wlad lives in Beverly Hills.

The money is in the USA not crap countries like Germany and the UK ha.
      You're another fuking ******, this fight over seas would sell out a 60k stadium in about a hour !

Comment

get in, hope it gets made

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          You're another fuking ******, this fight over seas would sell out a 60k stadium in about a hour !
          Shalke or Wembley for an outdoor satdium defo would sell loads.

Comment

It can't be Wlad as he's injured and contractually obliged to fight Chisora still. Hopefully Haye is not doing a Pacquiao and pretending to negotiate with him when he full well knows the fight can't get made.

Comment

so Wlad gets "injured" then two days later he's already negotiating for another fight? lol

Comment

All the people who get their hopes up runs the risk of getting hugely dissapointed in the end. I expect the worst, which is that Haye pulls out and fights Chagaev and Wlad fights Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Majority_Draw View Post
                  so Wlad gets "injured" then two days later he's already negotiating for another fight? lol
                  exactley.
                  theyev been planning this imo

Comment

5 mil on wlad right now. anyone? how bout the ts? I got 5mil on wlad.

does anyone really care about the chisora fight? no. make the haye fight and let chisora come spar with you, that's where he should be anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                      It can't be Wlad as he's injured and contractually obliged to fight Chisora still. Hopefully Haye is not doing a Pacquiao and pretending to negotiate with him when he full well knows the fight can't get made.
                      Well Haye is pulling a Pacquiao to me, He isnt going to fight Wlad next trust me on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X