Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone explain to Horus, a boat is not an investment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    A House, Jewelry and a Boat is not an investment. Stocks may be an investment IF he does it wisely because some stocks are actually rising in value.

His throwing thousands of dollars into a crowd IS NOT an investment.
    yea thats just dumb

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
      id say it is..cause if push comes to shove you can always resell it..if you paid 100,000 and only get 60,000 back for it..its still better than ****in off the money
      An investment is putting money into something with the intention of getting MORE out of it. Selling something for less than you put into it often means your desperate and just decide to cut your losses especially in the market today.

Comment

A House, Jewelry and a Boat is not an investment.
        Property especially now when the market is extremely low is most definately a good investment.

Jewelry always increases in value if it's good quality, not that his really is but there you go, Gold and diamonds will always sell well/

Comment

You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that you can make money off of in the future.
          If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??

A boat is a good investment and a great commodity

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            You dont think a Yacht is a good commodity?

A investment to me is something that can make you money in the future.
            If I buy a house for $150,000

If I work on and improve that House I can sell it for $400,000

If I buy a Yacht for 5 Million Dollars...I can work on and improve that boat and sell it for 7 million dollars.

If I brought a Yacht and it had 1 bathroom and 1 bedroomwhen i brought it., and while I had the yacht I add 3 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.

you dont think it is worth more now, then when i first brought it??
            LOL now you can just add bedrooms and bathrooms to yachts

hey HORUS... if you buy a 5million dollar yacht.. chances are... its not a fixer upper

Comment

Horus you my dog but Boats nor Jewelry are investments.

A boat is like a car, you pay a grip for it, sell it, and get back half of what you paid if that.

Same with jewelry, I love them, I got lots of authetic gold chains, diamond rings, watches, i'll never get back wat I paid for them. I buy them just to keep cuz I kno I aint getting that back, same with Floyd. He buys them cuz he like them. If he pawn that or sell that he aint gonna get the one mill he paid for those watches, its too flashly for people with money, and people that actually like that flash aint papered up enough to buy his jewels nor would they want it since its customized for him wit his names and logos on it.

But Ree you also gotta understand he getting money as well. And while its a recession, that dont mean he not getting property money. Sure he live in Vegas but not all his cribs have to be, I kno plenty of Hindus and spanish folk who live in my state (Jersey) that get heavy rent and sale money from cribs in Virginia, Texas, Oregan.

Although his unwillingness to pay those taxes make me think he aint smart enough wit his house investments

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
                The obsession with Mayweather's personally life on this forum is completely out of ****ing control.
                I don't care about his personal life, I answered a question about Floyds money. The way he seems to be spending it MAY mean he has to get back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                  Property especially now when the market is extremely low is most definately a good investment.

Jewelry always increases in value if it's good quality, not that his really is but there you go, Gold and diamonds will always sell well/
                  Hey can we start threads commenting on how often Floyd is getting laid and the quality of his bitches?

Seems appropriate at this point. I'd also like to know how many ****s he takes and day and if they are healthy.

Horus, get on it.

Comment

Well, boat could be an investment if it has a value other then the sum of it's materials(historical value, for example) and has a potential to increase in value, but as it is, it is just another toy that depriciates in value.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                      By definition, an investment is a purcse that appreciates in value after purchasing. So.. no.
                      That's in the business's point of view.

Comment

Working...
                      X