Dream trip to the BIG fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream trip to the BIG fights

Dear boxing fans!

We've just set up a brand new BOXING TRAVEL website YourBoxingTravel.com and i'm very keen to hear what YOU, the fans, want out of that dream trip to the big fight(s).

British boxing is on fire at the moment, with the sport once again managing to cross over into the mainstream and attracting new fans, both young and old alike. It's an exciting time, and with the potential of big international fights featuring British fighters, we believe there is a growing demand for packages designed specifically for the boxing fan, such as the Mayweather vs Maidana package that we are currently selling.

What i'd like to know is what you think of this as a concept and why you, as a fan, would consider using a company such as ours as opposed to organising a trip yourself. Is it the quality of the accommodation that is your biggest concern? The unique selling point of the package (such as the meet and greet with Mike McCallum)? The quality of ticket and where you'd be sat, or simply the price of the whole thing, is it affordable?

Your thoughts on this would be genuinely welcome and will help us refine how we do things moving forward so that we are able to offer YOU the best and most memorable BOXING TRAVEL experience.

Many thanks

YourBoxingTravel.com

Get me affordable accommodation, good travel advice and/or means of travel, wrap it all up in a reasonably priced package and you got me.

But what I normally do, if I'm travelling around the UK for a fight, I buy the fight ticket and literally just drive up to the venue. Might book a hotel or B&B beforehand or when I get there if I have to stay the night. That is pretty much it. So I'm not sure why travel packages would be required unless you're catering for an international crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Get me affordable accommodation, good travel advice and/or means of travel, wrap it all up in a reasonably priced package and you got me.

But what I normally do, if I'm travelling around the UK for a fight, I buy the fight ticket and literally just drive up to the venue. Might book a hotel or B&B beforehand or when I get there if I have to stay the night. That is pretty much it. So I'm not sure why travel packages would be required unless you're catering for an international crowd.
      Hi soul_survivor, thanks for your reply. I agree with your approach to UK based fights, that how we do it ourselves! Our aim is more the BIG international fights, the occasions where you and some mates decide to make that dream trip, say to watch a Mayweather or a Pacquiao fight. We want to offer not just the fight, but bolt on's that you'd ordinarily not be able to get. Such as the dinner with Spencer Fearon and Kugan Casius and the meet and greet with Mike McCallum that we're currently offering. Are these the kind of things that would turn your head, or is it something else?

Comment

Why would i need a travel package? It's cheaper just to do it all yourself. Then you don't have the company taking their own butty.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Why would i need a travel package? It's cheaper just to do it all yourself. Then you don't have the company taking their own butty.
          Hi Denium, thanks for your question.

Yes, you're right, you can do it yourself. But this is why we're arranging package incentives, the chance to spend time with boxing greats, meet boxing TV presenters and journalists, giving you a real and unique experience which ordinarily you wouldn't be able to arrange yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by YBT View Post
            Hi Denium, thanks for your question.

Yes, you're right, you can do it yourself. But this is why we're arranging package incentives, the chance to spend time with boxing greats, meet boxing TV presenters and journalists, giving you a real and unique experience which ordinarily you wouldn't be able to arrange yourself.
            If it's all reasonably priced then yeah, seems like a good idea! I know they do it a lot for cricket tours etc.

Comment

You get fights cheap as hell, if you want to go to the cinco de mayo fight book a hotel now hella cheap and save cash for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by YBT View Post
                Hi soul_survivor, thanks for your reply. I agree with your approach to UK based fights, that how we do it ourselves! Our aim is more the BIG international fights, the occasions where you and some mates decide to make that dream trip, say to watch a Mayweather or a Pacquiao fight. We want to offer not just the fight, but bolt on's that you'd ordinarily not be able to get. Such as the dinner with Spencer Fearon and Kugan Casius and the meet and greet with Mike McCallum that we're currently offering. Are these the kind of things that would turn your head, or is it something else?
                that does actually sound pretty good, what sort of price range?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  that does actually sound pretty good, what sort of price range?
                  Hi soul_survivor

Package Includes

Return Flights with British Airways, Accommodation at Luxor, Fight Tickets, Mike McCallum masterclass on the morning of the fight (optional),
                  & VIP Nightclub Entry

Thursday – depart London to Las Vegas

Dinner and drinks hosted by Spencer Fearon & Kugan Cassius with Mike “The Body Snatcher” McCallum – former three weight world champion and member of the hall of fame!

Friday – Weigh in followed by drinks and dinner with Spencer Fearon & Kugan Cassius at the MGM Grand

Saturday morning - A personal masterclass with Mike McCallum in Johnny Taco's gym

Saturday – Pre fight drinks reception hosted by Spencer Fearon & Kugan Cassius

The Fight: Mayweather Vs. Maidana II

XS Nightclub at the Wynn Hotel with VIP entry

Sunday – depart Las Vegas for London

Full details and price on our website YourBoxingTravel.com

You can also follow us on Twitter @BoxingTravel

Thanks

Team YBT

Comment

Delighted to confirm that added to the package at no extra cost is an EXCLUSIVE MEET AND GREET WITH FORMER UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, LENNOX LEWIS.

Comment

Working...
                    X