• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Whats he done this time?
      No idea

Comment

• Welcome back Larry!

Comment

• lol..............

Comment

• Berto got his ass kicked,and looked dumb trying to shoulder roll i was wrong lost a lot of points,enjoy the laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
              Berto got his ass kicked,and looked dumb trying to shoulder roll i was wrong lost a lot of points,enjoy the laughter.
              Berto got no chin. None. That is the issue, not his shoulder rolls. He fights like that cuz he got a fuking egg chin. This is the reason i WILL NEVER bet on egg chin fighters or fighters who are suspected to have egg chins..

Broner is gonna do the egg chin dance real soon and so will Gennady Golevkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Berto got his ass kicked,and looked dumb trying to shoulder roll i was wrong lost a lot of points,enjoy the laughter.
                yeah son you gotta wear that ****. ghost did berto dirty.

Comment

• This is why I stood on the fence with this, Guerrero being the far superior infighter and Berto having no inside game. Still didn't expect Guerrero to dominate like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
                    Berto got no chin. None. That is the issue, not his shoulder rolls. He fights like that cuz he got a fuking egg chin. This is the reason i WILL NEVER bet on egg chin fighters or fighters who are suspected to have egg chins..

Broner is gonna do the egg chin dance real soon and so will Gennady Golevkin.

What makes you think Broner & Golovkin have an ''egg-chin''?

Comment

• It was that type of fight though. Partial credit.

Comment

Working...
                      X