No announcement yet.

(video) Khan "from now on ill do drug test for all my fights, 100%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
    Lol yeah, Al Haymon is just their adviser, he has NO IDEA what's going on...lmao you can't be serious right? It's called connections, people know people. People know certain things and friends/acquaintances of that person will get information. Like I said earlier, Al Haymon's stable is MUCH, MUCH more suspectable to PED use than say a Roach fighter, simply because of the amount of fighters in that stable testing positive. Tarver, Berto, Mosley, Peterson and more.
    al haymon doesnt control what they put in their body any more than he controls what color socks they wear.

even if we say he knows whats going on, so what? he has no part of it, its like blaiming your tailor for a bad haircut. the ppl who use steroids are gonna do so regardless of who their advisor, manager, promoter etc is. those guys have nothing to do with it.

a trainer is diffrent though, alot of trainers wont have that ****. roach isnt one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Now if only other Roach fighters would do the same..
      Now if only other Roach fighters would do the same..
      Why single out Roach fighters???

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
        Why single out Roach fighters???
        Because I don't like him and I think two if his fighters on the GEAR

Comment

Honest answer.

Comment

Al Haymon knows all his fighters are on PEDs too. They all tried to get away with it.

Meanwhile Roach fighters are not coming up positive for any type of PED use.

Comment

Well all the fighters who have been busted lately have 0 connections with Roach.

Comment

he should try the all year round testing like donaire is doing or is going to do...

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                  Well all the fighters who have been busted lately have 0 connections with Roach.
                  Well all the fighters who I am suspicious of don't want to talk any tests.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    all fighters need to be tested, period. tested properly meaning osdt.

haymon is an advisor not a trainer so he has nothing to do with what his fighters put in their bodys. you cant blame him for tarver and berto getting caught since hes not in their camp when they are preparing and doesnt know whats going on. to say theres more reason to believe a haymon fighter would be on steroids is ******ed, he has no more to do with that stuff than the ppl who design their trunks.

roach on the other hand is not only in the camp but hes the main trainer, he oversees everything thats going on and when hes had fighters on roids he knew damn well what was going on. he knew they were dirty all along and looked the other way.
                    Roach sees fighters for 8 weeks or so, he does not know what goes on all the time.

Haymon fighters may have been advised to take certain things, or there's a link. Who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X