Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Andre Ward Discusses His Future, Golovkin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you guys suggestin Ward would be scared of Golovkin ? I like Golovkin and I'm certainly not a fan of Ward,but I don't hate on the guy to the point of trolling his name.I mean seriously Kessler is one of my favourite boxers if not my favourite,I've every reason to dislike Ward for all his fouling and underhand tactics,yet I don't hate on the mans name like I have some form of erectile dysfunction so feel conpelled to **** on his name.

Golovkin has no business at 168,he needs to be facing the best at 154 and 160,if Martinez,another boxer I adore feels he has enough in the tank then yes I want that fight,but GGG ko's him,GGG beating Martinez at 38 and clearly falling apart proves nothing.you guys should be shouting for Golovkin vs Quillin,Geale and Money or Alvarez.if he clears outs the divisions below then maybe a fight vs Chavez would be a good staging fight to prove and see how he handles 168.I feel GGG beats everyone I mention bar Money and Ward,at this point anyway.I feel GGG can beat both but he's fought no one yet to prove to myself he can beat the best at 154 or 168.

Comment

If anyone is scared of anyone its Mayweather of Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
      X