Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too Much Fighting Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on they are e-fighting. It's not like thay are sending opponents to hospitals, the worst they can do is send some handles some red K.

Comment

i don't know. there are few here whose addresses would make lovely Christmas presents to other members, Unc.

Comment

Meh its the internet.

Comment

Because too many boxingscene members eat a lot of genetically modified food. I makes them drpressed.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            They do, but this place is 10 times worse than all the other forums I visit, which are not boxing forums. I imagine this happens in a lot of boxing and other sports forums.
            Yep, this is true. I post in 7 different one's and this is definitely the most rowdy one.

It's the racism in both the lounge and NSB and the right posters not getting punished for it, favoritism, nationalism, bashing of fighters in NSB. This transfers in to the lounge, posters hate eachother from past arguments in NSB.

I mean the site has a section that condones e-fighting. Boxingscene is basically the Hockey of forums. Fighting is actually part of the site. The refs let you duke it out but up to a certain point just like hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              Ive heard of online fall outs leading to people fighting when they have bumped into each other, i've never taken it that seriously before, i just shut my laptop and walk downstairs and everyone online has magically vanished
              I think that only happened once and it has since been recounted millions of times. It would be very rare if two members actually met up and fought, it is all bickering in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Youtube is even worse.
                The comments on YouTube actually make me feel like humanity's end is definitely nearing. Viciousness on a level I've never seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                  The comments on YouTube actually make me feel like humanity's end is definitely nearing. Viciousness on a level I've never seen here.
                  seriously. those comments are seriously bad.

Comment

ts is a poptart

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                      If youtube was a forum, it would definitely take first place as the worst forum. The racist comments there on black people and all races in general, make the lounge racists look like anti-racism activists.

Comment

Working...
                      X