Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: No Racist, Never Seen a Pakistani Who Can Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is not about be Racist ...true ...i never hear about a indian boxer ??

Comment

• Warr Danny

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        All I was saying from the start is that his comment about never met a Pakistani that can fight before is offensive that's all. That's why I asked u how many Pakistani have he met and fought for him to make that comment?
        He lives in the east coast. Unfortunately for mid eastern people there is plenty of stereotype. Drive Taxis, 7/11 or be a terrorist.

Look at this. Angel, who is a jibaro from PR, move to the states and have no education. That guy, in 49 years living has made boxing part of his life and his a fan. He goes to a 7/11 to get beer or munchies for him watching a fight. The guy in 7/11, probably a middle eastern guy, shows no interest in all the bs he is talking in the store. What image does Angel creates in his mind? They are not into boxing. He is repeating the ignorance he learned from his day to day. Does that makes him a racist? NO. It makes him an ignorant. That is my point. Combine all that with our culture being effing chauvinist, his comments will appear to be worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
          You're just making a big f**king deal out of nothing. Probably the only person this deeply offended and butthurt over this is you. I know the definition of a racial slur im black and live in Texas, believe me I know.

The part I dont understand is the insane amount of sand that's in your vagina on this topic. Seriously who did those comments honestly offend? Who was hurt by those words.....well besides you obviously
          You being black does not have anything to do with understnading racial slur. A white man in Zimbawe will feel he is racially abused as an Irish in England can.

Comment

• Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
            Oxford English Dictionary.
            Racism •n. 1 the belief that each race has certain qualities or abilities, giving rise to the belief that certain races are better than others. So I hope this clears things up for you, although I doubt you'll admit that your quite clearly wrong in your assertion that Angel Garcia wasn't being racist!
            EXACTLY!!! What is funny, is how some think THIER personal definition is THE definition, without even looking up THE definition!!!!!! That is the pinnacle of ignorance!!! Something that is set in stone, they are trying to argue!!!

Comment

Why? Cause you said so? Who made you the all wordly knowledgable figure on what's right and what's not right to say? GTFOH
              It is called the DICTIONARY!!!! I go by the UNIVERSALLY accepted DEFINITIONS!!!!! You go by how YOU feel about a comment!!!! BIG FUKING DIFFERENCE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by chowwokka View Post
                bottom line, nothing he said was racist, all you crybabies need to stfu
                thank you!

Comment

Why? Cause you said so? Who made you the all wordly knowledgable figure on what's right and what's not right to say? GTFOH
                  I didn't write the dictionary, but you wouldn't know that or how to procure one, this much is obvious!! Go back to school. Your definition is NOT an official definition. Go to dictionary.com. Next time I charge you for the information. I don't take personal checks.
                  Last edited by richardt; 07-12-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
                    Oxford English Dictionary.
                    Racism •n. 1 the belief that each race has certain qualities or abilities, giving rise to the belief that certain races are better than others. 2 discrimination against or hostility towards other races.
                    -DERIVATIVES racist n. & adj.

So I hope this clears things up for you, although I doubt you'll admit that your quite clearly wrong in your assertion that Angel Garcia wasn't being racist. Remember, think before you type your response, your conversing with an Englishman, and as far as your concerned, this is my language!
                    Do you know that communication is more than just the words? Do you know that you have to consider more than his words to understand people. People that usually talk jargon in their day to day. You can define it the term racist. But you cant call a statement racist without understanding the person. Garcia explained what he meant. But other want to interpreted for him. Due to his ignorance he made false statements. Are they racist? NO. There was no intention to discredit Pakistan. No intention at all. He is stating something that for him was real. His reality. He never met a Pakistani that could fight. What is wrong with that? Why are you making worse?

The world is bigger than you surroundings. So Englishman or not, if you cant understand him for who he is and how he understands thing, your definition is your a book definition and not a FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      It is called the DICTIONARY!!!! I go by the UNIVERSALLY accepted DEFINITIONS!!!!! You go by how YOU feel about a comment!!!! BIG FUKING DIFFERENCE!!!!!
                      So im supposed to go with something cause it's in the dictionary and im supposed to let that dictate my feelings on something?

Ni**a please. Go find me a universally accepted defintion for get off my dick

Comment

Working...
                      X