Joan Guzman vs Victor Cayo ! In DR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman vs Victor Cayo ! In DR

http://www.listindiario.com.do/el-de...Mermelada-Cayo

Guzman clowns cayo "this guy always trys to fight like me and always fails.i dont want to hurt another countrymen but if thats what they want i dont mind letting my punches out on him.his team have always mentioned a fight but they they can call up my manager and we can get it on i want to return asap and fast in jan or feb and winner can be in line for a world title eliminator (IBF) i think winner should fight winner of zab judah vs vernon paris !

Interesting if paris and guzman win which they are big favorites to win,get matched up due to rankings cuz vernon paris is trained by floyd sr who used to train guzman that would be interesting !
    Last edited by boxing2106; 12-15-2011, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Good fight for Guzman. I wouldn't mind seeing a guzman-paris fight one bit. Hopefully guzman stays dedicated and can make some noise at 140

Comment

That's an opponent Guzman can get rounds in with, pretty good fight. Easy win for Joan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          That's an opponent Guzman can get rounds in with, pretty good fight. Easy win for Joan.
          What do you think about a Mendez vs Broner matchup in the future? And i think guzman knocks him out faster then lamont and a mayb before maidana but id like it to go atleast 6-7 rounds just for the rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            What do you think about a Mendez vs Broner matchup in the future? And i think guzman knocks him out faster then lamont and a mayb before maidana but id like it to go atleast 6-7 rounds just for the rounds.
            Thought Mendez got robbed against Salgado, but he didn't look that well conditioned, someone his size shouldn't be weighing in at 127, he looks like a natural LW to be honest.

If the same Mendez that fought Honorio shows up, I'd easily pick Mendez, probably by stoppage too. It all depends though, I would hope him and his team don't make the same mistake again.

Not really a fan of Broner, I find it funny that he tries to fight like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Thought Mendez got robbed against Salgado, but he didn't look that well conditioned, someone his size shouldn't be weighing in at 127, he looks like a natural LW to be honest.

If the same Mendez that fought Honorio shows up, I'd easily pick Mendez, probably by stoppage too. It all depends though, I would hope him and his team don't make the same mistake again.

Not really a fan of Broner, I find it funny that he tries to fight like Floyd.
              According to your sig hes doing it right lol.and mendez is the only guy i see beating broner and mayb gamboa.mendez is lanky and the biggest at the weight hes 6'0 and like 72' reach

Comment

By the way Mendez was overtrained for that fight,he was standing right there and was flat footed,hes wants a rematch badly!

Comment

Cayo could beat Guzman IMO. He was very competitive vs Peterson. I have my doubts about Joan.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    According to your sig hes doing it right lol.and mendez is the only guy i see beating broner and mayb gamboa.mendez is lanky and the biggest at the weight hes 6'0 and like 72' reach
                    He's bigger than Linares too, the fact that he weighed 127...maybe they were using some fucked up scale. Besides his performance against Solis, Gamboa has never impressed me, so I wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Mendez. I've never been caught up in that hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X