Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto ESPN interview. Staredown is intense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    That was a mean staredown!!!!

Nothing like the guy in my AVI though, Leonard said he got scared at the staredown against him!
    Yeah...the staredown between Benítez and Leonard was freaking intense. Benítez looked like a serial killer.

I still think they should've let Benítez finish the fight. It wasn't like he was out on his feet or anything. Leonard could really make flurries seem more effective than they really were...

Comment

its going to be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
        Yeah...the staredown between Benítez and Leonard was freaking intense. Benítez looked like a serial killer.

I still think they should've let Benítez finish the fight. It wasn't like he was out on his feet or anything. Leonard could really make flurries seem more effective than they really were...
        Indeed, Benitez was a bit tire but he was ok.

Leonard and Hearns both agreed thats the best fighter they had ever fought

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU
          You people?? I assume you already labeled me as a Mexican when I am not. HAHAHA dumbfuck

You don't see the Mexican so hurt about their losses.

My sig is because victor is stupid for doing what he did. what an idiot. this dude thinks everyone who goes against his stupid rican ass is a mexican.
          someone needs counseling the mexicans making him feel like a woman.
          I didn't think you were mexican. I thought you were stupid.

Also... Nobody is hurt, we just know that plaster was used in the 1st fight and are eager to see Cotto destroy that undercover club fighter. Those wraps are no longer going to be a part of his arsenal. Dec 3rd. The night all of Mexico cries.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
            DOnt talk about your welfare collecting ass mama like that, Pedro.

See, I dont get you Ri****s... You love to point fingers at others about cheating, but didn't Luis Resto cheat? CHEATO Trinidad as well? Why so mad?

I hate Ri****s more than Mexicans because what Luis did to a white man was b.s. Right there the US should stopped aiding that *****y ***** hole island of yours. We feed you, house you, etc and this is how you repay us? By beating a man with no gloves at all? Filthy animals.
            lol. racist troll. im not falling for your bait though.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT LIKACHU
              You people?? I assume you already labeled me as a Mexican when I am not. HAHAHA dumbfuck

You don't see the Mexican so hurt about their losses.

My sig is because victor is stupid for doing what he did. what an idiot. this dude thinks everyone who goes against his stupid rican ass is a mexican.
              someone needs counseling the mexicans making him feel like a woman.
              Ha. I get the same *****, bro. Just cause I dont like their fighters; I'm considered Mexican too. I tell you... These guys need some ****ing therapy. They have Mexicans on their mind 24/7 while the Mexicans are like whatever. They're weak minded like Victor Ortiz... And I agree with James Toney... Victor should've come out with a Ricant flag.
              Let them be... They're hurting cause all of their fighters have fallen to a Mexicn. Poor babies.

Comment

Cotto will retire after this fight. After getting knocked out again, by the same guy he claims has an asterisk victory against him,

he'll cower away forever.

He truly feels Margarito cheated against him. Now, hes going to feel like a complete dip**** after Tony pulverizes him once again.

Miguel, it wasn't plaster that beat you, it was your inability to avoid the uppercut. The uppercut that you have been susceptible to your entire career.

Comment

This **** is going to be good

I can't wait

Cotto better tax that ass. I doubt it but I hope

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
                    lol. racist troll. im not falling for your bait though.
                    cause I owned you. Youre the third ri**** in a month.

Comment

Cotto knows who his daddy is.

I wouldnt be surprised if 90% of the boys born in Puerto Rico in the last few years are named Antonio

Comment

Working...
                      X