Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8-year-old boxing phenom Demler Zamora III: Mayweather's 'Blackapino' Continue readi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-year-old boxing phenom Demler Zamora III: Mayweather's 'Blackapino' Continue readi

LAS Vegas, Nevada – Eight-year old Filipino-American boxing prodigy Demler Zamora III stunned his opponent in what was supposed to be a 1-minute per round bout last Saturday at the Johnny Tocco Day Boxing Tournament.

The match lasted for only 35 seconds.

Zamora's powerful straight punches overwhelmed his taller challenger. The young Fil-Am boxer, known as “DJJ,” did not give his opponent a chance to fight back.

The referee eventually stopped the contest.

DJJ's father, Demler, said his son's hand speed was an advantage.

"Just throwing his punches right down the middle, that's all... Foot work is good, he kept his feet moving. He did real good," the elder Zamora said.

DJJ trains with Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s uncle, Roger Mayweather.

Boxing referee Leslie Casal said amateur boxing tournaments help boost the mental attentiveness of children.

Meanwhile, 2 other Fil-Am boxing wonderkids also continued their winning streaks in the tournament.

Eight-year-old Carlito Vasquez won via unanimous decision and will compete at the world championship amateur boxing competition in Palm Springs, California this week.

Ten-year-old Jojit Butay-Fillion also won a 3-round match. He is scheduled to compete in Mesquite, Nevada for the Junior Golden Gloves National Championship.

wheres the videos?

Comment

a video would be really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        a video would be really nice.
        sir,

you can try searching on youtube djj III,i have no right tp post any url pa kasi.

Comment

they will all get knocked sooner rather than later

Comment

Mexi-pino

My son is half pinoy and half mexican. He is also a boxer from Arizona training at Central Boxing Gym. GEO aka LIL PACMAN

Comment

Mexi-pino

Oh by the way his only 11 yrs oid 70lbs

Comment

Originally posted by bonus View Post
                sir,

you can try searching on youtube djj III,i have no right tp post any url pa kasi.
                Embedded for you:

Originally posted by yahoooooo View Post
                My son is half pinoy and half mexican. He is also a boxer from Arizona training at Central Boxing Gym. GEO aka LIL PACMAN
                Goodluck to your son!

Comment

Comment

kid has talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X