Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighters AVOIDED Floyd Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    I think its a style nightmare for Mosley.......

Margarito is slow..lumbering and has no jab to speak of....

Williams is fast...and does jab..often.

Shane is already on record saying hell never fight a boxer who is taller then him with a good jab again (Winky, Forrest are to blame).

"Ill fight anyone but Paul Williams"

Shane Mosley
    Before seeing the Martinez fight I agree with Mosley assumption but after seeing that fight I don't think Williams knows how to use his jab properly creat space and or play deffense. That being said Nazim can draw up a nice game plan the seasoned vet could execute and I think Mosley can get inside stay inside and make Williams pay to the body break him down and lay him out....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
      Before seeing the Martinez fight I agree with Mosley assumption but after seeing that fight I don't think Williams knows how to use his jab properly creat space and or play deffense. That being said Nazim can draw up a nice game plan the seasoned vet could execute and I think Mosley can get inside stay inside and make Williams pay to the body break him down and lay him out....Lefty
      Williams struggles vs. slick southpaws.......

Mosley is a right hander who is far from slick...I can see you beliveing in Mosley but he doesnt even believe himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        3 of those fought him. Are you on drugs? (Your drug being Paul Williams' nuts).
        lmao, thread should have ended here.

Comment

Actually at 130-140... alot of people wanted aboslutely no part of him seeing that he was so skilled and wasnt a big draw then... at 147 Anyone will want to fight you if they could make a 10million+

Comment

Originally posted by ekscape View Post
            actually at 130-140... Alot of people wanted aboslutely no part of him seeing that he was so skilled and wasnt a big draw then... At 147 anyone will want to fight you if they could make a 10million+
            exactly.............................

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
              Hatton at 140

Cotto at 140

Kosta Zu

Mosley 135 and 147

Oscar HIS WHOLE CAREER

Cassamayor

Freitas

Lazcano

Spadafora
              Every single top welterweight has avoided Floyd, if by "avoided" you mean tried to fight him but were turned down in lieu of Ricky Hatton, a 36-year-old lightweight, and "Dancing with the Stars".

Comment

Bumpedddddddddddd

Comment

Hi Guys..........

Comment

Working...
                  X