No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Pacquiao Has Never Been This Motivated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: Pacquiao Has Never Been This Motivated

We’ve come to expect Manny Pacquiao stopping short of ever saying anything bad about anybody.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea Because Now its on an even plain field! Probably realized he cant beat JMM w/ PEDs

Comment

Hoping for another war!

Comment

Roach is really trying hard to sell this fight, I dont think Pacquiao is that emotionally attached to this fight, its just another day on the job for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
          Yea Because Now its on an even plain field! Probably realized he cant beat JMM w/ PEDs

Comment

I heard all this **** before the Mosley fight.

Just stfu and fight for gods sake.

Comment

Crap. Pacquaio won the first two fights easy. I just watched them ondemand again and I really wouldnt give marquez more than like 2-3 rounds in the first fight. People were just inspired by his spirited effort. Pacquaio knows hes gone whip his a$$, business as usual. I'm still going to order the PPV though haha.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                Crap. Pacquaio won the first two fights easy. I just watched them ondemand again and I really wouldnt give marquez more than like 2-3 rounds in the first fight. People were just inspired by his spirited effort. Pacquaio knows hes gone whip his a$$, business as usual. I'm still going to order the PPV though haha.
                he won them easy? wow,you must be a big,no huge pac fan to believe that,the only one to believe he won them easily when especially the second one where majortiy had marquez winning,but to say easily,nah,like i said,you must be a huge pac fan to believe that..he'll probably win this fight,but i really don't look at it as a big victory being that he's fighting an old lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
                  I heard all this **** before the Mosley fight.

Just stfu and fight for gods sake.
                  I heard this BS from a nasty internet troll before. Can't keep their nasty fingers from the keyboard to say stupid things. IT ISN'T TIME FOR THEM TO FIGHT! HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE, KEEP THE BS INSIDE, MORON!

Will be interesting to see how the fight goes, this time...

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                    I heard this BS from a nasty internet troll before. Can't keep their nasty fingers from the keyboard to say stupid things. IT ISN'T TIME FOR THEM TO FIGHT! HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE, KEEP THE BS INSIDE, MORON!

Will be interesting to see how the fight goes, this time...
                    Calm down internet warrior, stop trying to bully the newbie. You will make yourself look sad, desperate and abit of a Canelo Alvarez.

Only troll here is you.

Comment

Working...
                    X