No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao Can Restore His Old Form

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pacquiao Can Restore His Old Form

When and where haven't been finalized, but Bob Arum is certain Manny Pacquiao can come back and be the same ferocious fighter he was before Juan Manuel Marquez knocked the Filipino superstar unconscious.

"I've seen fighters recover from that and it not affect them at all," said Arum, Pacquiao's promoter. "Because remember, he didn't get beat up. He didn't get beat into submission and then get knocked out. It was one punch and he was through, so he didn't take punishment."
    [Click Here To Read More]

for the sake of his multi billionare humble bank account.

Comment

Comment

Against tailormade handpicked bums at a deep discount. Smoke and mirrors is done.

Comment

arum is a idiot. he said that pacquiao didnt take punishment. last time i checked. when you are knocked unconscience.blood circulation and oxygen is temporary cut off from the brain. in medical terms. that slight brain damage. thats what i call punishment. wgen pacquiao starts to slur. then the damage has been done.

Comment

is this not the same thing they have been saying since after the mosley fight? if people are really buying this garbage they are dumb strait up. manny is still one best in the world but to say he can can get back to old form is just wishful thinking and not reality. the only way that is possible is if he starts taking ped's again and yes in my opinion he took steroids and the first fight he quit taking them was mosley just look at his neck pre mosley

Comment

Still feel ppl are making too much out of that K.O. I guess it goes with the territory of being at the top of the athlete charts in any given sport but still, until we see an actual change in the ring i'll still give him the benefit of doubt. One thing about Pacquaio I can credit is he's strong willed and doesn't come across as weak minded, one thing though I think that K.O. may have helped get his focus back on the sport beacuse honestly he just didn't seem to care about the sport at all except for the checks. Hopefully though he can get away from Buboy's influence a bit because one thing i've noticed is since Buboy started handling the sparring and early training for pacquiao he's not been his old self..if you look at Buboy's other fighters it's the exact same deal..the guy can't train worth a damn and pacquaio's ppl need to point that shh out or have a repeat performance.

Comment

lol ya thats like saying he didnt take a beating if you take away the beating part

Comment

how can you say untill you see a change in the ring? regardless if he is still one of the best he has been on a steady decline for like 4 fights

Comment

hey arum. getting knocked out unconscience is having temporary blood circulation and oxygen cut off. thats the worse kind of punishment in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X