Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Rigondeaux inferior than all Donaire opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    You don't think that he is very sharp..also very quick..in and out in a second?..do you see good boxing movements?..you don't have to think like that..but tell me how do you see him..is ..I m curious..
    i see that but youre not seeing him as a whole tho ..sillakkh was very good , so was danny jacobs, so was dulorme, etc..it's just not the skills that make a fighter succesfull ..chin is a big one and based on what rigo has shown in 11 fights , he aint got it all...

hell , i dont even think he's that good offensively and his defense is mostly based on him gettin out of range , instaed of dodging or slipping punches like sweetpea or even moreno...he's good but his hype is all becuase of his amatuer accomplishements and percieved skills ...

truthfully , the only reason i want the nonito fight is so the hype can tone down a lil after nonito destroys him...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      I'm a fan of Rigo but he hasn't done enuff to earn a Donaire fight. He makes no sense to fight from a business, match up, and even excitement standpoint. Donaire-Mares is definitely the fight to make.
      And you say that you are Rigo fan..uff...did you at least read the post before make full of hate comments?...fan?...ha

Comment

And you say that you are Rigo fan..uff...did you at least read the post before make full of hate comments?...fan?...ha
        Change your name from Angry to Sensitive, jeez. We're all not going to agree with you. And yes I read your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          We know ring is a joke now.

Ps.- Mares win over Moreno is legendary, Donaire over Nishioka is just another case of feeding the old bones to the hypedog.
          Don't sweat the rankings, his opponents had not fought at 122 at all. The title fight was contested at a 120 CW, against Morel who wasn't underrated at #10 at 118.

Moreno was a very good win, not sure about legendary. Mares again had to resort to dirty tactics.

Comment

Rigo has like 4 total fights, no one knows who he is, and just got buzzed twice by a novice. Why would Donaire fight him right now when a Mares fights makes more overall $ense?

Comment

Rigo has like 4 total fights, no one knows who he is, and just got buzzed twice by a novice. Why would Donaire fight him right now when a Mares fights makes more overall $ense?
              Because the Rigo fight would be tons easier to make. Otherwise yes, almost everyone would prefer the Mares fight.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                i see that but youre not seeing him as a whole tho ..sillakkh was very good , so was danny jacobs, so was dulorme, etc..it's just not the skills that make a fighter succesfull ..chin is a big one and based on what rigo has shown in 11 fights , he aint got it all...

hell , i dont even think he's that good offensively and his defense is mostly based on him gettin out of range , instaed of dodging or slipping punches like sweetpea or even moreno...he's good but his hype is all becuase of his amatuer accomplishements and percieved skills ...

truthfully , the only reason i want the nonito fight is so the hype can tone down a lil after nonito destroys him...
                Bro..first let me tell you that I love to watch all those who you mentioned..I love the ismail sillack fights...even when he defeated my countryman yordenis Despaigne...I also love dany jacobs and I m allways hyped to watch dulorme fight...but I see Rigo like them but in the masterful way..you don't see him special?...I do...and I m not worry abouth his chin...manny fighters knock and get knocked in sparring section if it's hard enogth of course...Rigondeaux is not a new fighter...I saw him fight more than a 100 fights...and believe me he knock them out most of them or outbox the rest..Rigo is fighting like when he is like 6...he got hit so many times..bro said that amateur have nothing to be with pro is just crazy..the gloves are not enormous..that is a mith..gloves are 10 or 12 onz depending of the weight..the head gear helps you with the cuts but not against the knock down for momentary lost of equilibrium for the shake of the hypothalamus....he allways find the way to knock them or outbox them...and he fought argenis mendez, Abnes Mares, Richard Abril, Yuriorkis Gamboa(twice) Luis Franco and many more..he don't know how to lose in more than 400 bouts including professional title fights..he is 32 and nobody domain him...he is an ATG top 1.

Comment

Bro..first let me tell you that I love to watch all those who you mentioned..I love the ismail sillack fights...even when he defeated my countryman yordenis Despaigne...I also love dany jacobs and I m allways hyped to watch dulorme fight...but I see Rigo like them but in the masterful way..you don't see him special?...I do...and I m not worry abouth his chin...manny fighters knock and get knocked in sparring section if it's hard enogth of course...Rigondeaux is not a new fighter...I saw him fight more than a 100 fights...and believe me he knock them out most of them or outbox the rest..Rigo is fighting like when he is like 6...he got hit so many times..bro said that amateur have nothing to be with pro is just crazy..the gloves are not enormous..that is a mith..gloves are 10 or 12 onz depending of the weight..the head gear helps you with the cuts but not against the knock down for momentary lost of equilibrium for the shake of the hypothalamus....he allways find the way to knock them or outbox them...and he fought argenis mendez, Abnes Mares, Richard Abril, Yuriorkis Gamboa(twice) Luis Franco and many more..he don't know how to lose in more than 400 bouts including professional title fights..he is 32 and nobody domain him...he is an ATG top 1.
                  as much as i'd like to believe you , i just dont see it bro..i have to judge with my own eyes and based on what ive seen , rigo's nothin special...but dont worry , IF he beats someone i view in a very high regard , i'll give him his due props but right now , just cant do it...

Comment

He have 11 and is alredy a world champ..and who don't know who he is are only casual fans who don't know the champion names..every boxing fan know the names of the major belts champions in every division..and those fans are the ones who care..are the ones who go places..talk in forums about boxing..care about the sport...if Donaire fight Mares is also very good for the sport...Mares is a fearless warrior who deserve the best fight out there..it will be awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      as much as i'd like to believe you , i just dont see it bro..i have to judge with my own eyes and based on what ive seen , rigo's nothin special...but dont worry , IF he beats someone i view in a very high regard , i'll give him his due props but right now , just cant do it...
                      Like whom?..remember that he is ranked # 1 @ 122..tell me whom he have to figh to be higher?

Comment

Working...
                      X