No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Rejects Juanma's Demand: No Fight at 128

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
    juanma is been struggling making 126 for sometime,he was weak at fightnight,130 and the year suspension might help him a little bit but he got to start soft than go from there,maybe a rematch with ponce de leon down the road!!!
    There seems to be plenty of excuses going around for Juanma huh? Last I checked Salido said he's been struggling to make 126 as well and still fights like an animal, it's called COJONES. The first excuse was Juanma was weak at 122 when he fought Mtagwa and now he was weak at 126... the ****. What's next when he gets bodied at 130?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      There seems to be plenty of excuses going around for Juanma huh? Last I checked Salido said he's been struggling to make 126 as well and still fights like an animal, it's called COJONES. The first excuse was Juanma was weak at 122 when he fought Mtagwa and now he was weak at 126... the ****. What's next when he gets bodied at 130?
      the same...that he struggled to make 130,that all those months off affected him,(although some boxers go months between fights).juanma is just a fast fighter with power,thats it,but he's fun to watch,if he had a chin it would help him tremendously because no matter if his defense is weak,him being able to take shots will help him because he does have power and one shot can change the whole fight,but his resitence is what makes him lose
      Last edited by lopez36; 11-16-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

What the? Vazquez ran out of gas? His corner stopped it? His daddy stopped it? Arce gets no credit? He was just standing there when all these miracles happened? At least one PR agrees that Juanma would take Vazquez out. I guess I'll have to settle for that.

Comment

Working...
        X