Pacquiao-Marquez 4 in Mexico: Boxing Event of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    http://manilatimes.net/index.php/opi...ight-in-mexico

if Arum pulls this off, this is the biggest event in boxing of 2012 and easily trumps Mayweather-Cotto.

This is the fight I want to see. A huge fight involving two of the greatest fighters of our generation.

Pacquiao going to the backyard of his greatest rival.

Forget Bradley, Pacquiao already beat him clearly.

This is the fight we all want to see.

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      not really just for them, I'm down to see part 4 but it must be in Mexico
      Ya if it was in Mexico id really be up for it.Interesting to see a fight where the majority off fans would be against Manny

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        This is the fight I want to see. A huge fight involving two of the greatest fighters of our generation.

Pacquiao going to the backyard of his greatest rival.

Forget Bradley, Pacquiao already beat him clearly.

This is the fight we all want to see.

Make it happen.
        Marquez already has two wins in the row against Manny so we are good

Comment

if marquez wins it in mexico in azteca stadium, his popularity and his fan base goes off the charts , itd be rediculous for marquez b1tch , marquez to me is still a ****in b1tch in some facets but his following will be overwhelming

Comment

This fight will be explosive for two reasons.

1. The fight is in Mexico. This is HUGE for BOTH fighters as they BOTH have something to prove. Pac could KO Marquez in Mexico and have a good final fight retirement, or Marquez could seal his legacy as Pacquiao's papi in his home crowd.

2. They are both hungry as they've both been robbed. They know now that scorecards don't mean **** and can go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              no body is paying to watch Marquez get robbed not even Mexicans this fight wont sell in the USA and they won't make **** on gate in Mexico
              you obviously dont know what your talking about.

Comment

they need to stack the card and have a rican too they have a chance to beat all the records with this one... PPV , attendance, gate, total revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  manilatimes.net/index.php/opinion/editorials/24850-pacquiao-wants-fourth-marquez-fight-in-mexico[/url]

if Arum pulls this off, this is the biggest event in boxing of 2012 and easily trumps Mayweather-Cotto.

Good one...you are joking, right? No one wants to see this again...especially with JMM and Pac another year older.

Let's get some fresh blood...

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
                    they need to stack the card and have a rican too they have a chance to beat all the records with this one... PPV , attendance, gate, total revenue.
                    I am 110% sure that NO records will be broken by that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Marquez already has two wins in the row against Manny so we are good
                      It is a fight I definitely want to see, two great technicians of defense and offense.

Both have great power and great chins, Pacquiao has the speed advantage Marquez the timing advantage.

Both have a ton of heart, and will put everything on the line for victory.

Their previous 3 fights have all been classics arguably the greatest trilogy of all time.

Their fights are like high speed chess, always thinking, move and counter move, but every so often it breaks into a war.

If you are not interested in watching this fight then you are not a boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X